Reviews for Child's Play
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Aww! So sweet! You should've made it longer!
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
hm, that'd be cool if that happened to me (or you), something to think about...!

but hehehe! i love it! though i can't imagine Raph just blowing their cover like that! oh well...
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
It was so cute and funny! I tried not to laugh outloud because my sister is asleep and the rest of my family are trying to focus on something.

Anyways, this story was pretty cool and when the twins were about to play with Leo's and Raph's weapons, I thought the two turtles wouldn't interrupt and watch the little kids fight each other, but they did and I don't really care because it was still funny and cute!

Well, awesome story and keep up the good work!

See ya!

The Sacred Heart 2

P.S. Thanks for reveiwing my story! It's really nice to know that someone is reading my story!
SoonPersephoneAgain chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
AW ( W's go on for eternity ) ! I don't know what else to say to this besides it was very cute and entertaining
dorcas chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Aw, that is SO cute! I want some more *sniffle* please? I always love it when fans get to meet 'em, but two little worshipers are so adorable. Can you do another chapter based on Mikey and Donnie? That would be cute too, heehee!
Madvy chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Once again, another cute story. Definately liked this one too. You're very good at cute one-shots. I love the stories where the guys come face to face with reality. It's always funny to see their reactions when they realize that they have a cartoon show and everyone thinks they aren't real. But in a sense, why wouldn't they be? Their world isn't much different from ours, with a few minor details here and there. Anyway, I loved the way the two kids were pretending to be Leo and Raph while the real Leo and Raph were watching them. I must have been somewhat flattering to know that little kids see you as their heroes. Anyway, you should write a sequel to this one-shot as well. It's so cute; I'd love to read more of it. But you don't have to if you don't want to. Keep writing, and, as always, GOD BLESS! -Madvy :)
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Lmao! This was SO cute! OMG! I woulda DIED on the spot if that had EVER happened 2 me in reality!...Sometimes, I wish it would...Lol... But, hey, I'm a dreamer, so I can dream, right? Ri-ight. Lol.

KTNTPA!

Lenni
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hehe, that was cute. And they do impersonate Leo and Raph well. I never played Ninja Turtles myself. I mean, unless you count the times my brother threatened to deliver me to Shredder. Empty threats! Haha, but I liked it. Nice little piece.
Dory's human replica chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
excellent. your stories are always really funny and I love the way the kids imitated Leo and Raph...they were perfect! keep up the good work because it lifts the mood after all the morbid fanfics about!
tech-freak chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Nice story. Kinda cute. Not much action though, but whatever.