Reviews for Abrasions
CCV chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
That was...dark. Twisted. Beautiful. I love it.
courtneykogalove chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
this was the longest chapter in the WHOLE ENTIRE world!... nice story
Ai Koden chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
i really loved this story, it was so good. It was confusing, i could never tell if it was sango or kagome thinking. but i still liked it. I wasn't sure if naraku wanted sango or kagome. anyways great story! D
Ai Koden chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
wow i really like this chapter, last chapter was extremely confusing but reading this chapter cleared everything up. But what did kagome do? and what about miroku and the others, do they know where sango is? i cant wait to read the next chapter. luv it! D
Ai Koden chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
omg that was really good. I was confused but i still liked it. anyways um.. what did kagome have to do w/ anything and wheres inuyasha? so sango is with naraku, but why? cant wait to read and review the next chapter :D
shadowsasuke chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
fanfic is graet! i like you'r user name to! ps.i love naraku!
LillithAltair chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Very interesting fic. I liked this fic because nothing was told, it was all shown and it was made to make the audience really think and ponder every single word. To be honest, this had me confused a number of times, but in a good way that made me go back and reread this a few times to understand it more, and I think I'm going to reread even a few more times, and I like it when a story makes me return time and time again although it's ended.

So good job on this charmningly abstract fic. I enjoyed reading it, and I really enjoyed the plot you created; very twisted and hm, i can't think of this right word...delicious? What I mean by delicious is that this isn't a story that is just read, it's felt and tasted. So, keep up the excellent work in your future pieces!

Bluespark Too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
-sniffle- That was...sad... and a bit scary. But it was really, really, good. -sighs- I can never get things out right.

You forgot to do spaces here and there, but it doesn't matter. I liked how I could usually tell who the POV was in. Awesome job! Hooray! You finished it!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow, you have a very beautiful, unique style of writing. This is the first Naraku/Sango fic I've commented on, and I like. Very much. It always seems Sango wants perfection, but she is perpetually disappointed. In the end, she keeps losing the one thing she lives for-her brother.

I could see how Naraku might have a fixiation with her. It does seem like he wants her to suffer more and more.
Aiffe chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Your work is viscous and sticky, and like all savoury things, seems to be an aquired taste.

But oh, it is a taste I am developing fast.

I'm not sure this is angst. It may have crossed over into hard core suffering. But ffnet doesn't have a category for that. ;)

I think the canon chars would have nightmares like this. But Takahashi would always protect them.
Nghi chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
OH MY GOD. I ACTUALLY READ IT.

:O OK. XD Loveliness. Inuyasha died, right? *forgot about the challenge* xD And... there's only Kagome and Miroku left. Aw. :( I'm so pro-Kag/Inu. _;

So... what I don't get is that Sango is with Naraku, right? And she's talking to Kohaku. Poor her.

I would say brilliant and keep up the good work, but it feels weird coming from a person who issued the challenge and talks to you daily online. o_0

Brilliant! Keep up the good work! XDD

Nghi
Seras Alson chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
It is so dark...so twisted...so...so...so...perfect! This was amazingly written! A little confusing... but hey it was perfect. One more chapter right? Could you explain what is going on though? Email me with answers? My email address is I must know what this is really about. What is going on. It is so wel written that it is hard to follow.

HN
nunyah bizznas chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
HOW DARE U! HOW CAN U WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT! FIRST OF ALL IT'S CONFUSING AND NARAKU IS THE MOST EVIL MAN EVER, HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANYONE!
Sailor Leo chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I always observed how Naraku seemed to take some twisted satisfaction with Sango. I wish that you would write more to this...I kind of like a good written Naraku/Sango, which is really hard to find. Anyway, I love the wording and imagery. Keep up the good work!
Ayrith chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oohh...this leaves me with alot of WARRING feelings...what did Kagome do?