Reviews for Brush Strokes in Ammonia Ink
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. That was absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop reading it! Everything seemed so poetic and flowing! Truly awesome!
niver chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Didn't like it as much as your other one, but this was still really good.
Random Flapdoodle chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Stunning work. Amazing, plain and simple. The characterizations were beautiful, the concept was so incredibly deep, and the writing itself was near flawless. (I couldn't find any flaws, but I don't think any writing can be perfect.)

Excellent job.
Big Sister Kitty chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
A quick fic? This was rather deep for a ‘quick fic’, in my opinion. The story is chock-full of symbols hidden so artistically amid the sickly, cold, and manipulating setting. I’ve never really thought of Kabuto treating Kimimaro in such a way, but it does seem to be characteristic of him. I loved how you’ve presented the setting, and I felt for Kimimaro. It’s like I was there, inside Kimimaro, watching, waiting, and wondering, but ultimately, helpless. I really liked how you’ve portrayed them both. You’ve shown Kimimaro’s ironic weakness and Kabuto’s discreet cruelty, oh, I love it! Haha, well, you’ve officially made a fan out of me.
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
O.O that...was...awesome...
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wow...wow.

I dunno what to say.

Good job. -
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
One word: kaleidescope-y .
Aguya chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Whoa, excellent, creepy and quiet. You've got me interested in Kabuto and Kinimaro now, I'll go read their parts in the manga again
Jen chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I liked Kabuto when I first came upon him in the manga, but gradually he faded away as another lackey of the villian. You fic really brought back my interest in him. This writing style is so quiet, yet so creepy at the same time. I applaud you
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Strange. . . Yes.

Fantasic. . . Without a doubt.
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Absolutely wonderful. In a sick and twisted kind of way. But then again, you can't be a Kabuto fan and not like sick and twisted, can you, really?
EmpressKayura chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I just recently come across your story but. This is one of the most well written Naruto fanfics that I've ever read. The way you make Kabuto seem so sadistic yet normal is beautiful, I could very easily see him doing something like this to someone. Best of wishes to your future works.
gelfling chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Cool...

Freaky, but cool. I was recommended the fic-very creepy, I like Kabuto in here. Neat.
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
You know, it's a crime for your stories to go so un-noticed. I loved this one. I never realy gave Kimimaro or Kabuto much thought before, always simply labling them 'creepy boy-toy bastards,' but I like how you managed to make them both more obscuer and more translucent at the same time. Very enjoyable, please keep writing more Naruto! Naruto fanfics need more decent admissions in the ranks.
slashreaper chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Dude, this is so beautiful. Your imagery is almost tangible because it was so well-portrayed. How you did this fic so quickly yet with perfect quality amazes me. And I ENVY the way you pulled off the present tense. Grr.

Your style is rather understated and quiet, and that's probably what complemented the verbal conjugation you chose. I don't know how anyone can maintain that lack of obvious action and still retain a lot of sense.

::reads again::

Man, if only more people would write as well as you do, would be a much better place. :D