Reviews for The King and It
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Looks at Orlando,

"not sure I deserved that"

do I detect a Pirates of the Carribean reference?
black-ostias chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ho LOL! You, my man, have made my day! WAHAHA! EOMER PWNED! EOMER PWNED! WAHAHEHE!

Ok, I'll shut up for a bit now...

Just lovely and frightfull funny. YES, Eomer had a JAck Sparrow moment, and it was (unfortunately for him) noticed. Instant fave! He'd go bald if he called MY baby a thing...XD
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Loved it! Love Eowyn's reaction. Love everyone else's reaction to Eowyn's reaction. You write expressions very well. Methinks Lothiriel may have been at the wedding party if she was normally opposed to sexist pigs. Just saying *lol* It was cute. You did a good job.
Lirenel chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh dear, my face hurts from smiling with laughter. Poor Eomer, he should definitely know better. I love how the twins (two of my favorite characters) were just happy someone else was in trouble!
Deanna chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Lol! XD That's great fun. Eomer has learned a valuable lesson. When he was apoligizing about the things he did- oh that was hilarious
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Eomer better watch out, Eowyn could have seriously hurt him and embarraessed him if she wanted to. Poor Eomer, though he did deserve it.
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
NEVER get Eowyn mad at you, that is a very bad idea! Her own brother should know that by now...ah well. A very amusing fic. (I especially liked the "Murderous Glare" thing)
wigitdog chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Go Eowyn!
MCJS chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
good story. it needs more chapters though.
Robyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Angry Eowyn. I almost feel sorry for Eomer.
Valia-Elf chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
lol how cool is this fic! Very cool I say!

Very funny.

I love PotC too, and the 'I dont think I deserved that' worked very well. Plus Eomers actions at Eowyns wedding. So funny lol.
baileymag chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This is was so funny and well-written! Excellent job!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
That sounds like what I do to my brothers. Bwahahahahahahaha.
strapped to a comet chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
OMG! That was so frigging funny you don't know how much! Well, you may, I mean, you DID write this, I'm rambling and need to stop now, meh. Ahem, this was SO funny! The part where Eowyn had her knee in a "certain" part of anatomy had me Lol-ing, is that a word? Meh, (again), and when he was dancing naked on the table, oh, so fun to watch, damn! I missed it, meh, (once again). Ahem, I keep doing that, oh well. Anyway, this was VERY good, and I might go and read Rain in Rivendell. Job Well Done!

~ Lady Ladreniel
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was fricking hillarious! I was laughing so many times. I liked the deserving of the slaps. I really liked that part in this and in PoTC. And the apologies. My favorite: "And…and for dancing naked whilst under the influence of too much alcohol at your wedding party." I was laughing so hard! Really good and funny!

~Lariren