Reviews for This Side
m7star chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please do a sequel!
Silver-Heart377 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
loved it i hope you make a sequel!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
nice. and i hope there's a sequel
Azeck-Sparkers chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Is this a one-shot or would you mind writing more? this is the only high quality Dairshaun fic i've seen in a long time. :)
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aww _ I've been going through a Young Wizards phase recently (when I should be reading The Scarlet Letter...), and your story was so well-written and sweet!

It made me smile D
Renn Skye chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
AWW! 'S sweet! I luvvled it. Quite an enjoyable read. No criicism here.
onceupon19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Certainly a sequel! I loved this, it was just right. )
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hell yes we want a sequal!

It was just the right amount of fluff.

And did I mention WE WANT A SEQUAL!
Amethyst-Violet chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I WANT A SEQUEL

That was fantastic

Like, there is no word to describe this

I love the part at the end for some reason. How he pulled back and is asking her if it is alright. I thought that was really sweet and was the PERFECT way to end it!

Oh you should make a sequel... maybe you already did and I just don't know...lol
Seocnd daughter of eve chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is really good.
lynn chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Yes! You absaloutley should write more! It's really good just as long as you keep dairine in characther.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Favorite lines:

Dairine was happy to serve as a constant remainder to Roshaun that he may rule this planet, but he did not rule the universe.

"I couldn't let you show me up, could I?" Dairine replied. "You definitely did impress them, though. Your people need a ruler they think they can relate to, someone who they feel really knows them," Dairine replied.

"Not really. I really never want to see you again. I'm just being polite so the great king won't have my head on a platter."

"I don't know your customs. Is that acceptable?"

When Dairine answered, she didn't bother with words.

Fantastic! Very well written. I'm a big fan of the Dairine/Roshaun pairing. I agree that when Roshaun gets back to Wellakh he's probably going to do a lot of domestic reforms.

Nicely done all in all!
Lunarfrost chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
aw... So sweet! I love it! -
forevermagik chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw! So sweet! It's perfect, fluff isn't always the best, for this story, everything's perfect, no more fluff needed. A sequel would be cool.
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Yes! Please do a sequal! We're all hanging on tenterhooks here.