Reviews for Raven's true feelings revealed
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
That was really good, I loved how it pulled you in and how it felt so realistic.
riverraiden chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
I really do love this, I really really do. I do think I found a typo though: in the scene where Intelligence is introducing each one, she said that a paler-yellow was Happiness, Green was Courage, and Brown was Fear. If I recall correctly, wasn't Fear supposed to be Gray, and Secrecy was Brown? Wasn't Happiness originally introduced as wearing Pink?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
cool
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
cool story
Hannah chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
Hmm...hi...I know I'm very, very, very, very, very late but...does this continue? This is the first time I've ready anything on the site. The story's really awesome, but it only goes to 20, and you said you'd finish it. So, before I continue typing useless words, what I wanted to ask was, where's the rest?
Mythicas Iris chapter 20 . 11/30/2005
I saw that said you were losing reviewers. I myself just haven't checked on this story in a while since I was either reading other stories or busy w/ school. Checking on all my "unfinished" stories so I'm glad to see there was some updates since the last time I was here! The Overview chapter helped a lot since I knew where I left off but didn't remember the very beginning of this story. It was a great way to recall everything and also have simple, clear explanations for what's been happening. I can't wait till you update again!
uninterestingpenname chapter 20 . 11/26/2005
hi, i like your story. i've never read one with more than 13 chapters before!i'm not even finished yet!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 20 . 11/14/2005
yay! and...are we going to meet Love soon? cause I can't wait!
Samantha chapter 20 . 11/13/2005
hi i love it so far it is 2:17 a.m. so i go to go read more stories. i tink u should have BB & Rea kiss after they save her and he tells her he likes her as more than 's just my opion. i have no internet friends so plz e-mail me bye
xObaby05Ox chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
cool i like!
x.guitarpunk.x chapter 20 . 11/12/2005
Great chapter! Thank you for updating so soon! Now, do me 2 favors! 1.) You kept telling us (readers) that happiness was wearing a yellow cloak when she usually wears a pink one. Intellgence wears the yellow cloak. That was kinda of confusing. Or did you mean to say yellow cloak? I dunno. 2.) Update A.S.A.P and I'll love ya forever!
michellehail44 chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
storyline is good,

i think u need some adjustments on ur punctuations and spelling!

anyways, keep it up!
Samantha chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
just for your information #7 is not working. the rest are great stories keep writing.
x.guitarpunk.x chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
I can totally relate about not updating. n~e~way! thankx for doing that whole reveiwing the last chapters it helped... alot... so PLEASE update as soon as possible and I'll love ya forever!
oneredneckgoddess chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
Excellent story! I think that there is pleanty of action in all these chapters whether it is physical motion or not. Keep up the amazing work!