Reviews for Exposed
animecraz chapter 17 . 10/1/2005
I SPELLED SEQUEL WRONG, GOMEN... EHEHEH
animecraz chapter 16 . 10/1/2005
sorry that i couldn't review on the last ones but i read them

OMG THAT IS SO SAD AND BEAUTIFULL!

FOR YOUR SEQUAL, PLEASE BRING THEM TOGETHER AGAIN .

I LOVE YOUR KIND OF WRITING.

HOPE I COULD REVIEW THE SEQUAL!
animecraz chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
AW!

look, i won't be able to review for a while anymore'(

BE BACK SOON!
animecraz chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
o.O

i like the tension
twilight eyes 8120 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I'm really liking the set up of this story. I almost goofed and read the sequel first...I'll blame that one on the hour being late. I like your OC, Yugi flipping out was different. I intend to read it all, but that will be tomorrow when I can see straight...lol. Looking foward to how this progresses!
Devilchild chapter 16 . 10/20/2004
Awesome write a sequal please!
Jessica chapter 16 . 10/3/2004
omg! this waz probly the best fic i've read, and trust me i read plenty. might need editing, but hey it's fanfiction...who cares? really great fic and keep writing!
audrey chapter 16 . 9/12/2004
Wow that was a good story one of you best ones! Tell me when you finish the sequal.
Fail Haruno chapter 16 . 9/4/2004
sequel! SEQUEL! plz do a sequel! pwetty pweez! i really do like ur story, it is very...(soz i cant think of the right word so i'll use)...imaginative. its good, thats for sure!
suko chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
wow *sniff* sad ending. aw, but i cant believe Siris died! but at least the ending is unique, and different!i would loove to read the sequel if you do make it! arent the endings the hardest? endings are veery hard. yep yep...well, had fun reading your fict, and ill read more if you make more! haha. bie bie
suko chapter 14 . 9/2/2004
heyo! long time no see! har har...sorry i wasnt able to update fast enough...it was hectic these whole 2 weeks. but the story is good girl! cant wait to read the next one, but i dont know when ill have time to read it...but doing good
Ore chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
This story is so, awsome.

You have to write a sequel, about them getting reunited and all.
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
I love it so much...I'm gonna read it again n again...lol...plz R&R my stories when u get the chance. Later Days _
Cheddar Wolf chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
::sniff:: That was so good! You must write a sequal! (You can't just leave Kaiba hanging like THAT right?) lol i wish i had a lot of free time on me.. my school spares no one when it come to homework.. -_-# but i guess i'll try and speed it up a little... i'll tell you when i get my story updated so see u soon!

-Blue moon wolf-
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 15 . 8/31/2004
I so in love w/ this story plz continue. N plz R&R my stories. Update soon plz. Later Days _