Reviews for A Friend in need
Ghostwriter chapter 54 . 3/27
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
OMG this is horrible. There is no point to this story. You need to actually write with a purpose than this roundabout BS.
babyface99f chapter 54 . 1/11
Please update:) you left me hanging
Guest chapter 54 . 9/18/2013
Wow. Poor Jessie. Keep up the good work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alec Trevelyan 006 chapter 54 . 9/10/2013
Interesting chapter. I'm wondering who the mystery guy is, I still haven't figured it out yet. Is it Max? I'm kidding about that, but I think you should write him into the story somehow. Have him come to the gangs rescue or something.
Tatyana chapter 53 . 8/11/2013
Omygod PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/30/2013
I'll scream too! And you aren't lame, but the wait is. :) Me likes story. Have you considered stories that focus just on Slater and Jessie? There is a lacking of them, and you could fill the void. Thanks! Live long and prosper! (No, I'm not a Trekkie)
Guest chapter 53 . 7/24/2013
If you don't update, I'll scream! It's a good story. Keep up the good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 53 . 7/3/2013
Oooh I like this. Sorry I missed these last two chaps. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
K chapter 50 . 4/1/2013
McKenna Elizabeth Slater
Bayside chapter 53 . 11/20/2012
Update SOON!
PLEASE
Bayside chapter 50 . 11/20/2012
A good name would be Lily Hope Slater!
Saved by the Bell FOREVER!
MutantXHottie chapter 53 . 9/23/2012
It's so good to see that Lucas now fully knows that he is at home and with his family and that he has even formed a protective bond with his sister and honorary girls are right in keeping up their protective routines.I just hope they don't relax their routine any because then this psycho will strike with his new crazy plan for guy needs to be taken down and really soon too.
Guest chapter 52 . 7/10/2012
waiting so long between updates is lame and so are you!
FreaKyJealousoveralLyCalm4 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This story is really intense, but good intense. I loved the third part of the story where Jesse woke up in Slater's arms.