Reviews for A Friend in need
ALL YOUR STORIES ARE THE SAME, BUT YOU JUST INSERT CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT SHOWS. DRY, POORLY WRITTEN, AND FULL OF EXCUSES. LAME AUTHOR WHO PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN SICK.
Bekah1218 chapter 57 . 3/8
Hi,
I'm very glad to hear from you again with this new chapter! I hope you can finish this, as it has been a favorite of mine. Thank you so much,
~joan
Almost 12 years writing this? I am embarrassed for you.
Guest chapter 55 . 8/8/2015
You are a terrible author.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/11/2014
When will the next chapter be out I can't wait dont tell me it's ends there
PothenaIsMyLife chapter 54 . 7/12/2014
Update amazing story but you need to UPDATE update
Ghostwriter chapter 54 . 3/27/2014
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 54 . 2/16/2014
OMG this is horrible. There is no point to this story. You need to actually write with a purpose than this roundabout BS.
babyface99f chapter 54 . 1/11/2014
Please update:) you left me hanging
Guest chapter 54 . 9/18/2013
Wow. Poor Jessie. Keep up the good work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alec Trevelyan 006 chapter 54 . 9/10/2013
Interesting chapter. I'm wondering who the mystery guy is, I still haven't figured it out yet. Is it Max? I'm kidding about that, but I think you should write him into the story somehow. Have him come to the gangs rescue or something.
Tatyana chapter 53 . 8/11/2013
Omygod PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/30/2013
I'll scream too! And you aren't lame, but the wait is. :) Me likes story. Have you considered stories that focus just on Slater and Jessie? There is a lacking of them, and you could fill the void. Thanks! Live long and prosper! (No, I'm not a Trekkie)
Guest chapter 53 . 7/24/2013
If you don't update, I'll scream! It's a good story. Keep up the good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 53 . 7/3/2013
Oooh I like this. Sorry I missed these last two chaps. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.