Reviews for Nobody Wants to be Lonely
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So cute!
Ambie Lovina chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awwww, this is so beautiful!
I love this!
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
awh its such a sweet yaoi i love it
deceiving-light chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was sooo adorable! I luved it!
buffy102 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Perfection! it was wonderful. I loved the way you kept them in character, and let the relationship progress. You're a wonderful writer.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
You have to be crazy not to love this story! OMFG its so good! ja ne!~
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Kyo was a little OOC, but I suppose he needs to be in a KyoxYuki story :D Other then that, this was really good, and the ending was adorable, and just like them :D
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
loved it
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aw! This ending is WAY TOO CUTE! I love it sosososoosososo much!

I will review this again as an anonomys (Or how the fuck ever you spell it) person! You'll know who I am!
Nikotehfox chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It's soo swet~~!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Elegantly written. The ending leaves a little to be desired though; as if this were merely chapter one of the tale. Have you given thought to a sequel? Either way, I commend you on this fanfiction. Write again soon.

~May your muse strike you pure and true~
Yuu Kleiyu chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
BEAUTIFUL! WOW! I really like it! hope you write more YxK fanfics! you are really good! see you!
bunni4u chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
aw so cute
ling chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
aww no hard lime [ but thats okay, the plot was good ]

i love the loving curt words they still use with one another..and that present kyou gave was very sweet ]
SexySesshieSama chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
AW this was really sweet! i liked it a lot. the gifts were adorable. im not sure if it should really be rated M, but other than that! i hope there are more stories just as good as this for me to read. very cute, thanks again.