Reviews for Flying Without Wings
Minirowan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I doubt the kiss would have been included, but the show definitely should have ended with Hitomi keeping the pendant so she could visit.

This was really cute and sweet. I loved it! I especially like how you started off with Van and Hitomi flying.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
And to think I entered your profile looking for an Elektra fanfiction...still, this one looked too good to pass up.

I really liked it, deffinitely a better ending than the one seen in the anime (haven't read the manga).

Congrats on our work
ashley chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I think i had a tear in my eye as I read this

IT WAS WANDERFULL!
aurora-sakura chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
awesome little story! I really enjoyed reading this peice. Normally I don't really like fics that change the end of the anime, but i feel i can make an exception for this one. Well done!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*Giggle... giggle... GIGGLE* So THAT'S what you meant by flying without wings... my god, that was adorable! xD Excellent writing, too. I am so freakin' touched. Faves list, definitely! THANK YOU for writing this!
tigger093061 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Oh! How cute! keep writing great stories so that I can read them! -.~ meow
Drago-Kai chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This is realy a very sweet one shot with all the description. Fantastic work.
shiguresoen chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
this was so kawaii,i love you for writing this xoxo
majka chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love this one-shot, really sweet:D
Diabolic Angel chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
o i loved this! it was definitely short and sweet!
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
that was fantastic! that IS Fantastic! Ja Ne!
mystery-child-001 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
What a great one shot. I really enjoyed the story that you have written here. I hope you will write more of these or maybe an actual story... but this type of writing seems to really suit you. Thanks for a good story.
Yugismpuzzle chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
AW...HOW sweet. To be honest, i thought this was going to be some sort of song fic cause i know a song called "Flying Without Wings" and i plan on writing a story on it, but than i saw this one, so i read it and...well...no song.

But it's still good! Very cute! Great job!

Jaa Mata,

Yugismpuzzle
iwakura.lain chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
aw, what a sweet story, very nice.
kendokao chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
o... me likes, me likes! _ that was very well-written! seriously! keep it up!