Reviews for And The Dice Came Tumbling Down
jj chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
i like this is there gonna be a sequel?
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Ha! Ha! Loved every bit of this! To bad we don't get to see it played out :(
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I loved the fic. Too bad it was so short.
Rivalovery chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
;_; Why why why no chapter 2?
RainOwl chapter 1 . 1/28/2005

dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
its already over? no! sniff i wanna read more!
Cazeh chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
/Too/ wierd, but in the best possible way. n_n;'
Misura chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
You're such a tease! *pouts* I wanted to read about the auction as well, and whether or not Kaiba would accept Mokuba taking 'full responsibility' for signing up Duke for the auction. *sighs* Ah well, I can fantasize about what happened. And I loved to read this, with Mokuba being so manipulative, yet getting not quite what he bargained for in the end. -
Zelia Theb chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I love the way Mokuba so casually threw in the sexual habits of his brother and Duke.
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh, come on... 'The End'? this is just BEGGING to be continued, AR! Please?

matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/2/2004

That's it? That plot bunny was... interesting, to say the least... lotsa lotsa potential. But oh well. It's a pretty funny one-shot nevertheless.

*giggles thinking of Mokuba's expression when *both* the bachelors come up on stage* Hehehehehehehehehehehehe..
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
::jaw drops:: That was so brilliant, Tristan! I never would have thought of that! PERFECT in its wickedness! ::cackles:: That was seriously awesome. I started laughing so hard. (Let's not talk about the fact that I blew off my Sociology paper when I found my author alerts system telling me you posted this. ~)

Terrific job! I loved it! Cute, wicked, and nicely written. _

Lasciel chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
you MUST tell me if this goes on! I want to see more on this... please? I BEG YOU OR ELSE I'LL PELT YOU WITH STALE M00FINS!