Reviews for Rhythm
Chika Hoshi chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
lol 'So who's the lucky guy?'
Chika Hoshi chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I didn't knew Yukina could cuss. And Kurama is a teaser. Yusuke gets hit alot as usual. And Boton like to pair people up. Hm...
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'm kind of sad of how Maya is kind of...I don't know how to put it. But it's your fanfic so I won't complain. I like the plot tho.
pikajay chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
I must say, it's a shame that you haven't updated in around two years; your story has truly captivated me.

I like how you portrayed Maya. After all, if she was nice person prior to the story, she should be given the chance to go back to being her old self, ne?

Anyways, I hope you will continue this story (despite it being extremely overdue).

Keep up the good work!
CoNfUsEd-BuT-lOvEd chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
OMG! are u goin to update this soon? plz do! dont abandon it! i almost cried at some parts(and laughed at a couple others) it was so good!

Dont give it up!
AbyGail90 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I just finished reading your fic (started it this morning).

OMG...this so damn interesting,this might be the best YuYuHakusho fic i ever read!...but it's been such a long long time since u updated T.T

I just wanna read more!plz update
Aadiana chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
Saki G chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Damn you!

Why can't you update?

I luved ur story!

And you don't update?

GR (?)
Se7enMusician chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
This is really really good and interesting so please please update very very soon!
SilverRainbow223 chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
you are going to update soon, right? i dunno if you already took those tests, but good luck.
Picture chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
I just read the whole story (again). I had forgotten how funny some of the parts were. Anyway, it occurred to me that I should review. Err... better late than never, I guess. I can't wait for the next installment. What I love about the last few chapters is the subtle way that the boys' feelings for the girls through their converasations, even without knowing their thoughts directly.
Crimson Breeze chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
Aww, I feel so bad for the guys and the girls I hope they can Hinagueshi and kuwabara's plan chapter

~Crimson Breeze
Silver-arrow-kitsune-girl chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
Gesh, took you long enough :)
DigiQueen-Sinceramon chapter 11 . 7/30/2006
Crystal Koneko chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
I LOVED the flashback of Yusuke and Keiko. I'm so glad you updated!