Reviews for Dancers at the Precipice
Wow, this is very intriguing and wished you continued it. Even with the knowledge we all know about these characters, I would suggest to stick with your original story line and finish the tale you intended to tell. It is a shame you stopped. I am highly interested in what happens and if they manage to get home or not. Oh well, I can only hope you reconsider if you do receive this message. Good day.
woodyt chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
I would hardly think that this will be updated but I wish to live in hope that it will
Swagness maximum faness chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
There on gallifray p.s love the doctorwho reference
riverrat chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
This would probably be a great story if it would have been finished. Very interesting and different to anything else out there. But I fear that after 8 years of inactivity this story is dead in the water.
darkdranzer chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
? so confused although i must say i've never read a hp fic that had aliens! in it like this before lol wish i knew where this was going to go. i'm very curious
Miravisu chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
Whoa, a lot going on alright. Maybe a slower pace would've been more beneficial though :)
anon chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
what was this story even about?
surlyjo chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
I'm sorry. It was written well enough, but I don't know if space aliens and wizarding go together so much for me. The story is good enough that I can nearly go for it, but I think I may have wanted a longer build-up.

Unexpected, but very creative.I especially liked the last line for Chapter 14, "A sun. I caused a sun to die." More detail around this phenomenon would be awesome.
SnapeAngel chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
very interesting story..update soon
Joyce LaKee chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
I really, really like this and I do hope you update soon. I added it to my story alerts.

Happy writing!
apprentice assassin chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
Wow. Amazing. Well done. Do hope this isn't completely abandoned. If it is, then I'm sorry to see it die. Especially at such a point in the story. Supernova...wow. And since it's midnight I am so not going to drag the out to incoherancy. Do hope to see more from you eventually.
Snapeforever chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
I just started to read this and i think its really good. I love the story line. Im hooked (lol). Update again soon please! :D
Plumbum chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
Well, an update! Excellent, loved the sun-exploding part:)

Will you keep updating, please!
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
interesting... severus caused a sun to explode...
NoxSomnium chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
NO NO NO You can't leave me there! That's just wrong.

You know, it's amazing, you've sent them to another planet and I actually don't mind. Bizare. Most of the sending-people-to-alternate-planets/dimensions is so badly done. It drives me crazy. But this works so far.