Reviews for Twelve Little Duelists
Creepy Little yugi chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
why did you kill yugi ryou malik tea joey mai duke and marik i have so many tears aspeacialy with yugi ryou joey malik well they all made me upset why yugi and the others have done nothing! i don't even understand the merders!
dri-dri93 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
this is awesome! please update it!

i'm betting that the killer is Malik. he's the only one capable of such a girly scream that isn't certifiably by everyone's terms dead. also, he could he just poked a hole in that pillow and scattered the feathers around him, then colored his head with some sort of the only thing that makes sense. he's also insane enough to do it. and he seems to have memorized the rhyme, and he was present at many of the murders. i think that that implicates him!

but please update! i want to see if i'm right!
Reality Inhibited chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Having just stumbled upon this while procrastinating doing my English assignment (on And Then There Were None, nonetheless), I have to say, I'm impressed. You managed to confuse me to no end trying to figure this one out (hope this doesn't turn out like the original, I couldn't pin that one either... then read the epilogue and was '... oh, duh.').

I like your style, not too flowery and descriptive, but just enough to keep a reader enthralled. I felt genuinely sorry for most of the victims (Ryou and the Malik/Marik duo in particular).

Keep up the fantastic work.
WinButler chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
please update this fanfiction soon! i really want to know who the murderer is!
Hallowed Lotus chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
(My fist review with my theory is in the next chapter, this is a continuation!) I'm stupied, I suddenly think there is a chance it's Ryou! He said he was good with cuts so he must have so doctoring skils, what is the needle, shot, or whatever killed him didn't kill him but put him in a deathlike state! He first broke the figurens when everyone was in the living room and then waited for some distraction so he could kill Malik...Wait nevermind then he couldn't have been in the room with Bakura when Tea died...Unless he had a scream recorded from when they found one of the bodies and set it to play at a certian time like the Swan Song and made it back to the room and took another dose or the stuff to put him in a trance. Not to mention Malik said the White One had the gun!
Hallowed Lotus chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
I love this story! It's well written, imaginative, spine chilling, and it makes you think! Now I'm concerned by one thing, you seemed to have stopped writting...PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Oh and really quick my theory is that the killer it Tea, the whole red harring thing confermed it for me, not to mention that if you really are a 'friendly' person then you don't kill your friends! I also think that Tea might have MPD and that the Tea we all know and kinda love is really 'dead' and a more evil Tea has taken over, the at the end the real Tea is going to finally understand what she's done and kill herself!...Now that that's typed out I've found one flaw in my plan...Who owns the island? It has to be someone rich so I would say Seto but I don't think he would kill himself in the end because he loves Mokuba too much...Hmm...I'll be waiting for the end of your story! (BTW I don't think it's Yami or Bakura because as phycotic as they are they loved their Light's to much to kill them...Then again Ryou's death did seem a little too merciful, like it was done by someone who loved him...Hmm...)
ShadowWriter chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
Please update soon...
Magical-Wildgirl chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
This is incredibly depressing, just so you know. You MUST update! I want to know now!
darkxknight chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
this is an awesome fanfic as well. i actually read the ten little indians, so this is very much like it, and i love how the poem is modified well. update soon!
equilla chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
yay no Tea. and bloody too

Mokuba: yay my brother is still alive

only cause the author likes him, still great and keep these coming, still think it is mokuba though, or Marik.. or both
Mr Ikarde chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
Win Butler chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
Wow! It's really good, although I didnt think Tea would be getting killed so soon. Thanks for updating, waiting is the worst part! I just hope you update again soon, though to be honest, I dont know how much I want to hear about bakura getting killed...(sniff) Great job!
Shorea Tashinnaku NLI chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
Yay, Tea's dead. I agree with you, it is the good chapter. You did a really good job and I can't wait to see what's going to happen. I didn't even think about the lack of imagination when there was no red herring. But still, you did a really good job. Keep up the good work.
equilla chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
your right that is a good reason, so get mushing. please.

I am really enjoying this story and can't wait to find out who is doing it. I did think it was ryou but now, I have different thoughts.

I believe that not all of them are dead, wonder how much it must of hurt Marik to shoot Malik, probably not much.
WinButler chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Please update soon, i think your story is very exciting and a cant wait to find out who the murderer is.