Reviews for Not Worth Living
update please!
theevilashleyness chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
This is interesting
Charley chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
you better update soon, or I'll chase you with my spork of doom :-P lol I like the sotry though ;-)
wantinlife chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
This is one of the best gundam fanfics that i have read so far. I enjoy reading it and hope to see a new chapter up sooner rather than later!
The Al Bhed Princess chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
Great chappie! I really liked it! Please update soon!
RedLion2 chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
Very nice move making Relena's new bodyguard also the guy in charge of holding her hostage. Great story so far...will Relena ever get her answers out of Heero, though? Hope so! RL2
CrimsonDragon010 chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
great chapter! I really enjoyed how it was assembled (_) cute flashback, hee hee. Great job, i really enjoy this fic so plez update soon!
cat chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
this is a cool story i like it is there goin to be anymore chapters
s chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
it was so great!

hope you would update soon..

i want to read more of LILY-JAMES escapades..

heheheƜ
antoinettes chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
Wow, this was good! I love how you encorperated the manga in. I always wondered how that one Preventer 5 scene would go if it was played through all the way. Very good! -
The Al Bhed Princess chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Great ficcie! Update soon!
gundampilotX24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Good story, please write more! that is all, now you may write more!
Komino Z.E.N chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
i guess i can consider that as a cute ending...

GREAT STORY THOUGH!

I WANT MORE!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(I can't believe how hyper i am today...?)
CrimsonDragon010 chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
AWW! Kawaiiness! Great chapter, i lvoe you amde him kiss her in the end, that was really cute. Awesome fic, cant wait fo rthe next chapter!
RedLion2 chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
Fluffiness ensues! Very good. You had a totally different take on what Heero meant when he said, "That was my girl." See, I took it to mean Sally, who had been "shot" by Duo, the berserk guard. And because he (Heero) thought Sally was dead, there was no use living anymore. But you took it to mean Relena...anyway, very nice. RL2