Reviews for The Mermaid's Curse
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Very very well done. Judging by the last time stamp on this, you won't be finishing it. Such as shame.
lamonasta chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
This story is so perfect! I just wish it was longer and had an ending :(. Well done, though!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Poor Hermione.
TroyWeb chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I really regret you abandoned this before Ron had a chance to ask Hermione to marry him. The fan fic was off to a good start. Leaving Harry in a coma was a creative plot twist.
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Great story. The whole idea of the mermaid's curse is very original. I really hope you update before 2013.
stormira chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
PLEASE keep writing this or give me a link to a completed one?

It is a very story. I like the way you write the conversations and blend them with the rest of the story. Its hard to find a good author like you!
black and blue converse chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
so i seriously love this story!:) wish you'd update soon
aralana765 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I know this story is YEARS old, but I think you should continue. I love Fred and George's ingenious-ness. I especially loved the Gred/ Forge reference. I want to know more about Harry, too. Please add to this story!

Aralana
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
is this a severus and hermione pairing story? please let it be! they are the best pairings EVER which they were for real!
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
more!
elf mermaid chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
*growls* I'm fed up with you STILL not updating... but I still luffs the story! :)
Brambleberry or Lionflight chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Cool
arya is aweshum13 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
i cant wait!
Phoenix618 chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT OR I MIGHT FREAK OUT HA HA keep up the good work!
LadyShard chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
I really adore this story. It's not only clever but it's interesting. I'm really curious though about Hermione's thoughts about being a mermaid. I know she resents it but is there anything that she might potentially like about being a mermaid? I look forward to your next chapter so don't disappoint!