Reviews for aamrn needs good title
Sora Master of the Keybl chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
its ok but i dont recomend people reding this "NOT"
Burnt Flower chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Do not take this as a flame, it constructive criticism that can help you.

You need a lot more details if you want your readers to inmerse themselves in your story. There's way too much dialogue and it seems very rushed. Your chapters are way too short. A chapter should be about 30 words minimum or more in my opinion.

Hope you take these words in mind when you write your other stories. :)
gurlhushere13 chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
lol...cute...I like it! update soon!
Spiraea Kozak chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
lol
Left the site chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Oh,trapped from both sides!Cant wait to see what she'll tell ' chapter and please continue.
Jax Malcolm chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Sorry to be a bit nitpicky, but I have a few notes about the battle in chapter two:

I thought it could have been a bit more descriptive, but that's alright. _;

Uh... Actually, Electric attacks DO affect a Corsola. Rock types aren't resistant to Electric attacks, but GROUND types ARE. _;

Research helps.

That said, I think the story might be better if you lengthened the chapters a bit and added in more detail. You can't just depend on dialogue to tell a story.

Also, it might be better for the reader if you don't switch POVs. It might be better for you because then it'll be easier to write the story. In any case, avoid switching POVs at all costs.

But that's alright as well. It was good. Better than some other AAMRNs I've read. (Then again, I don't read too many.) So don't give up. Just keep on trying to improve.
Fate's Company chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Hehe! Kawaii! Ash is not as dense as he seems to be..._
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I have an AAML story too. It's called "P2K II: The Collector Returns"

Dustie (my cheery Dustox): Yeah, Misty and Ash become-

WildTotodile slips an Oran Berry into Dustie's mouth, which shuts him up.

Trust me you'll LOVE it!
rainastar chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Can you continue this? It is really good. I can't wait. Hmm...too bad Ash wasn't psychic. But it all right. I hope Ash and Misty will be together.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
it is pretty good, but the battle could be more exciting... i like the ash psychic part... its really... erm... intresting..
levioooosaaaa52 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Is there more? I mean its pretty good but you left

out a couple of things like, why did Ash and Brock

come back to the kanto region without May and Max?In my story I put they haven't seen eachother for two years too, but I changed it and said the sisters went for a trip of there own. Cruses don't last that long you , if Misty's sisters are back then shouldn't Misty be traveling with Ash and Brock again? I'm sorry if I sound Critical but your story's confusing, but it's well writen.
SuperAngel chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I'm reading quite a few of these Ash/Misty romances. Anyway read my fic. Misty's True Feelings. I know, it's short but it's only the intro.
Z Girl Warrior chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I really did enjoy the first part, but i like to know what happens next.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This is a very interesting story. Ash and Misty forever. Please continue
Ze-Cookie chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I like the start. I cant wait to see the next chapters! Update soon, please!

~Ze Cookie~