Reviews for Kidnapped
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
So awesome! As always. A little short, but that's just because I want as much as I can get. I guess it's time to go snooping for another of your POTC fics. LOL
Wills-lost-treasure chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
that was very good

will and elizabeth's kids dont half wot to be pirates

keep writin
Wing Pikepaw chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Hm, great story plot, like the idea. Hey, I'm more into realistic sailing myself (see my 2nd story) but Pirates is way 2 good 2 resist! Like it lots, write 'nother story.
Chatterboxgirl chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Aww... Keep it up!

My favorite would have to be the ever-clever Bill. I can see my 4 year old nephew acting like him :)
Lynx Ryder chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
(aka. Naomi)

Another wonderful story. I love this whole POTC series, I think I've read (and loved) most of them now. I really like imagining Jack with Will's kids, wouldn't he just be the best "uncle" ever? Anyway, hope to see you writing more real soon.

I hope to have some fanfic of my own up soon so please check it out :)
JackFan2 chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Aw.. that was a wonderful ending. Can't hardly believe it's done.

Loved how this tied up the story. I remember being guilted into feeling bad for my stupid choices as a kid and worrying my parents plenty. I can well imagine that Katherine has some good weapons she pulled out.

It was that conversation, however, between Jack and Richard that really got me. That statement from Jack as to why he refuses to call her 'Mother'.. That was heart-twisting. I really felt bad for him and for Marie.. It's so difficult the situation they are in. Mistakes were made on each side and forgiveness isn't easy. You've done a very good job of making that emotion evident- the emotion that is so deep and sorrowful. Full of bad memories, mistakes, misunderstandings, and bad choices. *Sighs*.. Hard to see that that will ever be mended.

Loved the little sceen between Jack and Ana.. She could tell he was not happy.. So true where two people are really in love and the love goes deeper, like a kindred, indepth knowledge of one another. A rare thing indeed.

Can't wait for the next story mate. Love how you write Jack and Ana..
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
That was a great Fic and I loved it! I'm gonna put it on my favorites lists.
dreamofdesire chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it over all ready! Jack hates Marie! I can't get over how cute those kids are! Post the sequel soon.
meowface chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
How to you write storys so fast... and they always turn out so wonderfull... its amazing!
Flute Damioh chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Good way to end it! You better believe I'm going to read the next story! Come out with it soon!
dreamofdesire chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
I know you updated a couple of days ago, I would have reviewed sooner but this site was being stupid! I hope this makes it in time. I can't believe the story is gonna end soon. Hopefully you will have it updated today.
meowface chapter 6 . 8/9/2004
Wonderfull! It's really sweet how Jack looks after Bill and Katherine!
JackFan2 chapter 6 . 8/9/2004
Well, i must say i was getting a bit perturbed at Elizabeth there for a moment. SHE SLAPPED HIM! Not that Ana and every other woman in his life hasn't done it a few times, but... thi one got me. Still, she was very concerned for her kids, and she didn't know what to think- why they were even on Tortuga in the first place and all. She had assumed that Jack had pulled them into danger. Guess her anger is to be expected.. Still... she really made me sit up on the edge of my seat for a moment. Great emotional turmoil you wrote there.

O that Tyler.. grr.. you've really outdone yourself on this villian, mate. That blow to the stomach was so cruel.. and after all the other things Jack had suffered.. EEP! Well, he's wearin' Jack's daggar now, so, no worries. *shew- wipes relieved at forehead*

Good thing Elizabeth apologized, but mostly I loved Jack's not so comfortablewith 'Liz apologizin'. Now of everything you've done 'til now, that's the best little snippit I've read. I don't think Jack has much experience around high bred ladies like 'Lizabeth, but then, she's so bold she'd not even consider his discomfort on that end. Great insight and one rarely picked up on.

Oh, good! Not the last chapter! I'm glad, but I wanted about 10 more chapters.. LOL.. Oh well, I'll just have to finish this one and hope you start another soon.

Ta!
Flute Damioh chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
Ah! No! Ye 'ave to 'ave more chapters than that, mate! Ye can't just leave us hangin' like that! Anyway, another chapter well written, mate. I can 'ardly wait fer the next one. Well, I gotta go! Keep it up!
dreamofdesire chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
Oh my gosh, they took the cute little children! NO! They have to get them back! Now! Well not now now, but soon. Update soon.