Reviews for His and Her Fairy Tale
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
I approve of this message
hinata naruto chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
l-love the story so far b-but my m-mother was alwas d-dead in the n-n-n-n-naruto anime and m-manga ... b-but I guess o-other then t-that the s-story was g-good i-I like i-it.
A-also t-thank y-you f-for p-puting me in a f-fanfic with n-n-n-naruto-kun

Ya thanks for puting me and hina -chan on a fanfic together hehe *looks at hinata with loving eyes*hina can I have a kiss?

*hinata looks an naruto wall blushing*s-sure n-n-naruto

*they both kiss and hinata faints* bye gadda take care of hina thanks for make this story!*runs away with a sleeping hinata in his arms*
Aca chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
"..." WOOAHH ! I LIKE IT MAN xD
solancebi tanahi chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
I almost cry when i read this hinata,life betrayed her,without naruto,how can she find her own happiness!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Yeah buddy! THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ! YOU MADE ME MORNING!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I LUV YOU!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
AWWW I LUV IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Every time I think of Naruto I think Alex Pettyfer! XD LOVING THIS
ranneal chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
To bad you lost interest. I really expected a little more from the ending...but life happens.
ranneal chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Great chapter...sorry you lost interest...this could have been the greatest fanfic ever. Salamat.
ranneal chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
This is a wonderful story! Very emotional and romantic.
ranneal chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Amazing writing...you make prose almost seem like poetry. I love it! You do soooo wonderfully (sp?) with this couple of characters.
ranneal chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
You are such a coooool writer! That chapter wasn't to dramatic it was JUST right. Wow! Very emotional and effective writing...soooo good.
ranneal chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I have to say that eventhough I guess this could be fluff...as a guy, I have to say it is soooo cool the way you write it. I'm already dreading the end of this story...I wish that it was a lot longer. :)
ranneal chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Super duper chapter...good job of getting the story from both Hinata's and Naruto's point of view. Nice writing about the trials that both of them had faced in life.