Reviews for His and Her Fairy Tale
TimeShifter chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
Aww...I feel bad for Hinata. But I'm SO GLAD you updated! I was actually considering removing this from my favorites in a month or two! So glad you stopped me! Can't wait to see how this one ends! Naruto saw her "clearly for the first time" last chapter, so I'm hoping he'll follow up on that soon! Thanks again for updating!
Byakuganchick chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
*melts at Naruto/Hinata fluff*

I have become so addicted to this fandom, stories like yours just make the addiction even worse. *anxiously awaits the arrival of her Naruto dvds*

Please, update soon!
BlazeDrgn chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
awa! that was too cute... i'll be sorry when this finishes T_T
vedmid chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
You have no idea how happy I am to see this updated

Glad to see you had her pass
Ah-choo chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
I'm so glad you updated. Makes me wish you wrote a little more though. Keep it up!
AkiaBinZaid chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
Nice chapter, I can't wat for your next installments:)
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
Aw... Poor Hinata. But the end was...! Really cute!
treepresident chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
dudeum... y post chappie 8 two times...
cocoa-latte chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
This chapter was so sweet! Awesome job.
esther chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
this is truly beautiful.

hinata is so sweet and angsty and naruto is such a DUDE!

waiting eagerly for the next update!
Piece O' Paper chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
Great story so far!

By the way, you posted chapter 8 twice. ;p
Piece O' Paper chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Right, I don't know if I've reviewed this story before or not, but I'm not going to bother to check. This is my second time reading it since I couldn't remember much about it from last time.

All I wanted to say was that I really loved the way you seem to be telling their story. It gives it a very nice feel.

You should update more often (I'm not one to talk though).
AlphaC chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
What the...I'm sorry but did you just repost the previous chapter?What happened to chapter 9.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
I'm surprised Naruto is working with people besides his friends in the Rookie Nine and Gai's team since most of the villagers hate him.
Grim Wolf chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
awsome chapter, i really love this story. keep up the good work and update soon:D
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »