Reviews for His and Her Fairy Tale
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Ah yes, this seems like a good place to begin a NaruHina fic. It's very real. The only thing that confused me was why didn't they recognize one another, or at least one another's name? Or will they recognize one another in future chaptesr? Maybe I'm just confused and missed something. *shrug* Anyhow, you're right, this wasn't chock-full of angst, but I don't think it needed to be. Really the only character that angsts in the manga is Sasuke. All other angst, no matter how well-done, is contrived. What you've done here is set up very realistic situations and described normal, understandable feelings. We feel both characters' pain without being drowned with depression. Hinata tries to hard to be depressed all the time, as does Naruto. Neither character has the time for angst, so I think what came out was just perfect.
Peter the Muggle chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I Like :D
leftcenter chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
you are right naruhina fans like it at least this one dose

*clicks favorites clicks add*
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wah...thank you so much! when I saw your name, my heart went thud.
White Witch chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Aw, how CUTE! Absolutely KAWAII! Who knew that they could have met before as kids, and just don't remember it? I'm up for some NaruHina fluff! One more thing : ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! Thank you for dedicating this to me! I never expected it...and why should I complain? I love your BI PM's. Update soon!
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
its beautiful! i like it! if this is a one shot i wanna see a sequel, if not i wanna see another chapter! and thats THAT!
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Boy, I sure did like it. You do pretty well for angst so don't put yourself down on that. I'm looking forward for more stories!
faux nostalgia chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
i love it! its so kawaii! continue soon and i'll be sitting right here on my chair on my ass, waiting fro your update! (diff pov speaking, lol). keep it up!

-*HK.
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This fic is so sweet! I hope you update soon! D
b-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aw...I just loved that first scene. Wow. That makes me want to write something.

I've got no idea what, though. Oh well. I'll figure it out.

Nice beginning. I'm looking forward to reading more.
phantomgamer01 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Mya! So cool, probably gonna have lots of fluff, but meh, oh well. Good fic so far, looking forward to the rest. One thing though, Naruto said that he was already training with Kakashi, then wouldn't he already know about the Kyubi?
eibetsu chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
aw...such a lovely start! i like how you added that deja vu moment near the end of the chapter...i'm quite pleased with the pacing of their relationship as well...it doesn't seem to be going quickly...i'm anxious to read the next chapter...hope you update soon! bye bye till next time! :)
Amiesty chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
woot! Sry for not reading your other fics, but ill get to them, just my friend has been writing some and then i didn't really want to start a new one, but now im done hers! Ill read the other ones!:D
Wormkaizer chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Great job! *Glomps* I can't wait to see more! Yay! Keep up the great job! NaruHina forever! w
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23