Reviews for Change
ChibiHikariIchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Lizzie: Yay! -bounces around- SetoxYuugi is my favorite pairing but it's so rare! Thank you for writing this!

Muse Yuugi: Er... Liz-chan? I think you should calm down.

Lizzie: Aw... okay. Anyway, thanks again for writing this drabble, I loved it!
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
nice
zeynel chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
cute! I loved it!
Michiro-Chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
(blink...blink...blink.) (This process goes on for several hours) Wiggy more than anything. It's cute-short and sweet, just how I like it-but it's WIGGY. Well, the imagery at the intro was cute. Kep it up!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was cool! I was going to enter the same contest but I got grounded before I could submit. *pouts* Anyway, this was really short, but really cute. - You should have added something about Yugi being Joey's friend in there, somewhere. I think that Kaiba judges people by who they hang out with a lot.
Misura chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Short, but sweet definitely is a good way to describe this ficlet. Still, I like the way you somehow kept the declaration of love from appearing to hae been rushed, or too abrupt. Maybe it's because you've given their conversations a long history, but whatever it was, it worked perfectly. A very enjoyable read. -
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Nice. Sweet. I liked it. *Huggles fic*
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Aw! Cuteness x's 345345667! Now Seto and Yugi can kiss and live haappiillyy evveerr affterr! Mwah! xD Anyways, I liked! Now to go read your Fic with the 'rock' title! ; I don't remember the real name... Anyways, cute little drabbley thing! Later days, and keep writing of course! I bow down to da Kate dawg. Ba roo.
black hole chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
This sucks all the charcters are ooc so this sucks quit writing
Fleaball chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Kata-chan wrote a new ficcy! Yay Kata-chan!

Tis a cute little ficlet! Kaiba/Yugi is kinda weird- *kills Kaiba* -but it's cute. I like Yugi's reaction. - It's very... Yugi-like? o.O;; LoL I think I mean I can imagine Yugi doing it. *blink* Yeah. And Kaiba just sitting there like "o-kay..." -

Love story! Believable story. Well written story. Fave story.

Love Kata-chan! *huggles* Yay!

Hey look, I found the review! .
monarch24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Surely that's not all you have, right? There has to be more to it than that. Come on, man, dont leave me hanging!
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Cute, but it was really short. I wish you could have expanded a bit more, talked a bit about their relationship with each other/their personalities. Then this would have made for a really good story, but it's okay in its short version now I guess.

Good job. More effort and this can turn into a really sweet story.
Shadow Hound chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This was pretty funny, a little odd though also Keep it up!