Reviews for Cry for Help
TMSteph chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Again, amazing story so far! PLEASE continue. :D I love these Steph/Jericho stories where Chris is the hero and Hunter is the bad guy...LOVE IT. lol
jerichosbabe chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read more. (Where was Batista in the beat down? You had the other three, but what about Batista?) Anyways, it was really good, and I can't wait to read more (I'm getting a little repetitive...)

JB
lucyzigg chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Damn my two jobs; I am sick and tired of missing all these great stories! :D I really like the idea behind this one (of course, I want Steph to come back to the WWE too). Hunter and his posse are totally lame, at least Steph has Chris to protect her. And gosh, Chris is being super nice to her... maybe he should heat things up a bit lol :D Great job so far, I'll keep my eye out on this one!

Liz
KeeKeeBaby chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
I like your story so far and you can always remove 'annoyed' from your review list if you're tired of seeing it, anyhow, your story is great.
cheri chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Love this story!
Silenttearz03 chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Great story...poor Stephanie is scared to death of Hunter
Y2Jen chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
poor Chris, getting beat up by evolution. I kinda figured Trips would do that. this may be a Steph-Chris story pairing, there's tons out there but if you look at them you'll realize they're all different, so don't listen to guys like him, believe me, I've had my share of 'annonymous' reviews. keep the chapters comin! update with more please. ;p
DCFanatic4life chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Don't mind "Annoyed," they've been harassing everyone who has written a Jericho/Stephanie story. I guess the concept of artistic license doesn't reach everyone. I have to wonder why Dave wasn't around with Randy, Flair, and H, maybe that has something to do with what's going on. I wonder what's going to happen with H on their tails all the time. Can't wait to find out. :)
Annoyed chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
"What happens when Chris Jericho hears her cry for help."

Duh... the same bullshit that goes on in every single Steph/Jericho fic?

Originality, folks. That's all I ask of you.
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Thank goodness she has Chris. I wonder if him protecting her is going to be a permanent thing. As long as she's not around Hunter, I guess it's all good. Can't wait to read more. :)
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Chris is such a sweetheart taking care of Steph:D
StephanieIrvine04 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Aw, I liked this D. Of course I hate Hunter, for what he was doing and I'm glad Chris came along to save the day, can't wait for more.

Jodi