Reviews for Wedding
Tessa E Harrison chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That last line...it gave me chills. I've got goosebumps from it.
Phiso chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
When it comes to Furuba ships, I don't know who I support, but I do like this fanfiction. I know the reprecussions (sp?) of Tohru's decision if she decides on Kyo. This illustrates them beautifully.
Audley chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I know I'm reviewing this almost a year after it was written but...

IT'S SO GOOD!

I knew Hanajima would wear black to Tohru's wedding! Deep in my mind...I knew!

Great story!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Hi, Morgan here! (yes, the one from before)

I'm sorry, I just reread this, and... I'm begging you. You have to write mpre! I love this fic so much!

You are not to be believed! *bows before your greatness*
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
oh my goodness! i'm so glad morgan directed me to this fic- i love how direct and well-placed the words are, you don't even how to go deep into detail to have the reader understand this! *tacklehug* i'm so happy you wrote this!
Ashi-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I read this a while ago, and I meant to review, I just hadn't had the time then. But now I do.

I really have to agree with Starhopper. This was very well done, and though it was short, I found that's what made it a bit more.. meaningful? -Temporary brain freeze, there.-

Well, in short, this was wonderfully done. I enjoyed it very much, especially the idea. I do believe that our intuitive Hana would do something like that. Very intuitive of you, I should say.

Great work, and keep it up! And thank you for sharing your talents with us!

ΓΈ Ashi
Starhopper chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
What a truly inspired fic. I love the undertone of disappointment in every character's expression as they watch Tohru marry (in my opinion) the wrong man. And Hana, the most intuitive of them all actually does something about it, no matter how inactive. Just by wearing black. Again, what a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the faithful furuba fans of the world. Good luck in all your future endeavours.

Starhopper
Morgan chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Ok, it was short, but good. Is this actually a HanaTohru bit? Not that it's two way, but if it really truly is a HanaTohru fic, then I am your new groupie because NO ONE has ANY of these, and it seems so obvious to me that it would work like that... Of course, if it isn't, that's fine too. Maybe write more of this sort of thing...? Please?
Seraphyl chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow.. that story was really deep... and meaningful... still I don't really understand it.. "To Hana, it was a funeral". I'm really confused . Help me out here?
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Short, but very good. Certainly far better than most of the stories on
Pebbled Sky chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh goodness that was so bittersweet! ;_; Lovely piece you have here. The only thing I caught was that one word- cajoling should be consoling. No worries though! Everyone misspells something at some point (goodness knows I am in no way exempt).

_ Again, enjoyed reading this.

{Pebbles}
Corisanna chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
o_O Somehow... it seems so right.