Reviews for My Testimony
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I am really glad you shared this. This is so awesome! I'm having problems that I need someone to help me pray about and I also need Christian friends.
ChristianMusicLover chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ok, umm... I'd really like to say something. Even though I'm reading this testimony like almost 9 years later since it was written, I'm kind of in doubt that you've even received this review and comment. But anyway, if you do happen to receive it, I would like to say that I have been truly blessed by this testimony I found. I've been raised in church my entire life, and I think I gave my life to Jesus when I was nearly 5 years old, though It's a very faint memory and is a blury image in my mind. I haven't even been baptised yet. The main thing is that I'm 13 right now, so that's pretty much the age for accountability. For a while, I've been debating whether I'm really saved or not; I've even confronted my pastor about it. (Btw, I don't have a youth pastor, I go to a small church.) Every Sunday, they always ask at the altar if there's anyone who would like to give their life to Christ before dismissal. Every time they do that, I always get this weird feeling in my gut. Part of me screams "NO" this has nothing to do with you. The other half, a very small part, says "Are you sure you're saved?" And the other part, so small I barely notice and manage to block it out a lot, really nags at me sometimes and says "GO." I now realize from reading this testimony that the doubtful part is pride. Other parts of me tries to make up excuses for not going up there like "You have to play the piano." (Btw I'm the piano player at my church.) or "You're not ready." or "What will everyone else say? How will they react? You're the main person they would expect to be saved!" I have now made up my mind that I really need to give my life to Christ and WANT to, but I'm not sure if I will have the courage to do so when Sunday comes... but I will pray and ask God for the courage to do it - even if it's not at the altar but in private somewhere else.

This story... I'm showing this to my friends at church because I now know I'm not the ony one with doubts like this thanks to you.

I just wanted to say thank you.

And MAY THIS AND GOD BE A BLESSING TO YOU.
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Praise God! This is an awesome testimony. Thank you for sharing it.
ofDiamonds chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow... that is so excellent. I'm getting a little teary eyed.
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
_ good job...

mitora.
blondishbrownish chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Welcome to the Family! the angel's had a HUGE party in ur honor that day! ill one day see you in heaven!

Waiting for that day,

BlondishBrownish
guitar-gurl109 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Wow. I'm speachless. This really makes me think. Thank you
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
i love hearing other peoples testamonies. it helps me feal less in the minority. it's great that you had the courage to share yours. do you mind if i print it out?
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Thats So Wonderful.. i too was resantly in a camp w/ my youth group (i was a shaparon)in Cleveland TN. I think there were 3 that got saved.. I too felt revived (its something about nature) that helps me get closer to God... Sorry i got off topic.. Again love the testimony :-)
Lyndsey Rose chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Isn't it amazing how every single Christian each has their own different testimony? It's amazing what God can do for people. Congratulations on coming to Christ. And thank you so much for sharing your testimony with us.

Lyndsey
Silvermoon Dragonfairy chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Awesome! I'd also like to point you to a website called . There, you can post your testimony, and get cards with you're "combination" on them to give people. Mine is C416 in case you're interested.
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I think that that is totally awsome that you came to know jesus! I know I am saved but I still struggle a lot with my realationship but I work really hard to keep it up!
Whitney Kristen chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Amazing. I'm so so so happy for you. I think I'm saved, but I have doubt, like you did...I think thanks to you I might be able to change that.