Reviews for Death of a Hero
Majin Danielle chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Very touching. I was so sad when I watched that movie. But I think it was needed for him to reach the level he did. You made this go very well with the song. Making it seem that Trunks wanted to die with Gohan was very... I can't say sweet, but something like that, if you know what I mean. Anyhoo, great job! _

-Majin Danielle
Someone chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I can't believe you pretty much copied the whole movie... I have that movie and it is almost word for word..!
Fabled Reason chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
*Sniffle* aw heck *CRIES HYSTERICALY!*
Son Zelda too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
one question: do you have napster? if you did, i could actually download it. yes, you're fanfic made me so passionate about that song that i have to get it somehow, i can't find it in stores, so please please please tell me you have napster.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Matt Ryan chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Good fic, but I've never heard of the group.
Alana the Black Mage chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Ohhh, I loved that. It was so kawaii! I've watched History of Trunks about 15 times, and I love fics based on scenes from it. Ja ne!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
good!
mara jade chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
wow... hold on... tears shorting out key board... okay now... wow
Aphonic chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Sweet.. I have the movie, History of Trunks. It is so sad. I cried the first time I watched it. Is this the song from it?
Hyper Princess chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
That was perfect! Did you see "The History of Trunks"? Cuz if not, yes, that was really what happened word for word! I looved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
great songfic! Song goes great with the fic (or does the fic go with the song?)*confused* Anyway, great fic!