Reviews for Real Emotion
Buzooka Zooka chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
hehe i read the prequal and i was like the sequals gotta be just as good and i was right this story rocks
MissyKay chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
aw man plz continuent the story and update i wanna learn who tifa had an affair with and cheated on cloud. anyways tifa yes she is one of my fav characters but for some reason people when they do highschool fics. she's always the bitch including with rinoa.
Rainisky chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !YOU ROCK THIS STORY ROCKS!YOU RULE THIS STORY RULES!PLEASE READ MY STORY ITS FUNNY!I CAN'T WAIT TO BE FRIENDS!
II-Gen3sis-II chapter 7 . 10/19/2004
Srry for not reviewing sooner. This was funny. The past is deffinatly repeating itself. But that's what makes it so much funnier. Hurry up and update soon.
time can take its toll chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
I like all of those artstosts and songs! Heh, it's cool having things in common with people I don't know. Or maybe a combination of being sick and that last cup of hot chocolate is getting to my head. But great chapter, time to go blasty music! Oh anmd sorry for all thge errors, my mind isn't fuctioning today. not really pay
minamotogirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Great chapte! please update soon!
II-Gen3sis-II chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
*giggles* great job! Hehe seems like the past is going to repeat its self. Anways update soon!

time can take its toll chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
Just ran a straight 7 kilometres, which is hell for an athletically challenged girl like me. hands hurt too much to type. Good chapter.
LiL aZn DrEaMeR chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
Kool chapter hope u update soon to see wat happen in da blind date. I hope it will be kool!
SetsuntaMew chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
I love this fic _ Today has now been an absolute perfect day, yay! Good chapter, and I can't wait for more!
Destiny 808 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
TIFA AH TIFA BURN IN HELL I LIKE ARIES NOT TIFA I HATE IT I WOULD LIKE IT IF TIFA WAS NOT IN IT OR MAKE IT YUFFIE AND SQUALL (leon) KID BUT NO IT HAD TO BE CLOUD AND THE DUMBASS TIFA NO I HATE TIFA BURN IN HELL DAMNIT SHE SHOULD DIE IN FINAL FANTASY 7 THAT DUMB BITCH AND TIFA IS NOT IN KINGDOM HEARTS YOU DUMBASS FUCKER WHO LIKES TIFA
SetsuntaMew chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Yay, chapter! And yay for flashbacks. Not yay for writer's block. Bleh. I have major writer's block right now, and it sucks.
II-Gen3sis-II chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
*cheers* yeah you updated! Love the flashbacks. Rounds the story together. Hmm you might go back into writers block huh? ...I have some idea's if you want them. anyways see ya later!

time can take its toll chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Ooh, update! Hopefully you'll be able to get another chapter out before writer's block kicks in. -ROCK ON!
II-Gen3sis-II chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
Bad me! I never reviewed this. Hehe so you finally got an idea huh? Well if you need any more you know where to find me. _~ Oh almost forgot *hands you a Riku plushi* you deserve it!