Reviews for The Rebound Effect: Again!
Nightgazer333 chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
So which Asuna is this?

Asuna from the Xebec anime, or Asuna from the Shaft anime.

The first has one green eye and one blue eye, and the other has two blue eyes and an unhealty obsession with chupacabras.
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
:O Fantastic fic. I was all pumped up as I read the next chappy too... and then I saw the last time you updated this story.

I was like..."NU!" D:

Such sadness. T.T I do hope this fic has some life in it. :) It is a great story, and unfortunately there are not many time-travel fics in the Love Hina universe. x.x

I do hope ya update.

But anyways...nice fic. -
HarimaHige chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
very good story. Its great and very interessting. I hope you continue this story. Its a shame that it is unfinished
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
This is surprisingly good for an old story.
Enigma of Bishieness chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
I stumbled across this fic semi-randomly, and rather enjoyed what was here so far. It looks like you're not updating this anymore, which is a bit of a shame.

I'm a fan of Love Hina and Negima, and though I don't quite find the idea of a crossover logical, I do wish to see where you're taking this.

Gonna place this on my favorites for the off chance that you ever do update this.

Bishie
Delusional Fishies chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
WHoa! Moremoremore!
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
Liking it. Update soon.
CSOmega chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Plot twist.
Texan Ranger chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
I am a person who loves to read the old stories before I myself joined. If you are still writing I hope you consider continuing this story.
GroveWolf chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
hurry up! and you're using a premise that wasn't in either story before so now we're lost hurry up and put the next one up.
EagleCeres chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Whoa... talk about throwing a monkey wrench into the solution. Love your style, havent read the original TRE, and now i'm REALLY interested. Hope to read more as this one progresses. Keep up the good work! _ b
U chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Very well written. I hope you decide to continue one day.
Innortal chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
I'm impressed with the story so far, as I am reading a few stories I haven't come across yet. The idea is very original, as well as you left open who the other immortal with Keitaro was, leaving a lot of possible outcomes for this event.

I was a little saddened that you haven't updated this story in the last few months, but can understand if you've been busy or simply unable to get to a computer.

I would like to see how this turns out, as well as how his future knowledge and Asuna's arrival will change things. Your writing is excellant, as well as your desciptions of scenes. No one sems too OOC, but now you have given a viable reason if people complain.

Good luck, and let me know if you need any help.
Jace chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Um... Asuna is supposed to be Negi's, oh wel, it's your fic. Although that is unusual that Keitaro would be away from Asuna since she is his partner. Right? After all many partners get married. And if keitaro is a Magister Magi, he needs to have a partner to be considered such. And does the contract for partnership have to be recast sice the timeline regressed to before he met Asuna? Will the other Negima girls be showing up? Setsuna has a very plausible reason to show up (Motoko and Setsuna both use the Shinmei style of swordfighting).
TimeReaper chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Things are just getting interesting D