Reviews for Reborn
AquaRias chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Lol, I was so wrong with my assumptions - I thought Eric was Elladan and Eve a female gender-bendered version of Elrohir. Thanks for posting that list, makes heaps more sense now!

Loving this by the way, great idea and very well written. And my major guess for this fic is that the blonde 'creepy' stranger Alex met was Legolas, am I right?
elenardas chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
Were are you ? Wonderful story, please a sequel !

I love so much all yours stories.
Lexin chapter 17 . 9/1/2005
That was um...massively bizarre. But I couldn't stop reading it.
tir-synni chapter 17 . 3/17/2005
Originally, I kept skipping over this story. When I found it in the favorites of an author I liked, I decided to give it a chance. I'm incredibly happy I did. Couldn't stop reading it (to the exasperation of everyone around me). Adored your characterizations, tho I'm a little sorry for Faramir/Finley. Even reincarnated he can't get a break! Still, gorgeous fic, and I'm waiting (im)patiently for the sequel, along with the promised interaction between Boromir and Faramir (points to reply to Nonce).
AM chapter 17 . 3/11/2005
Elboron?
LadyBush chapter 17 . 3/7/2005
A cliffhanger!

Evil, evil, evil...

But since there's to be a sequel I won't complain. It's just that I've gotten used to my fortnightly fixture of Fin, Alex and Ben. I actually think of them as original characters now- it's wrong I guess but hey. I'll miss them.

So that's it for a couple of months, my dear. Farewell!
Cathy chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
Oh, yeah, one big YELL at that ending! And then to have to wait for the trip ficlet before the sequel...you are too, too mean...but I'll definitely be on the lookout for both stories.

Thanks!
Circini chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
if you hadn't promised a sequel and a ficlet i would probably be crying right now. i love these characters, i love this story, i will miss them but look forward to their return in a few months. thank you for fin, ben, alex, and all the others. was a nasty little cliff hanger you left us with though - i'm not sure if the boy at the door is fin's son or anothers :)
Seadragon68 chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
I'm going to miss these guys. I have grown very, very fond of them. (weeble)

Ok, the thought that Aragorn went from "Ranger of the North - I have nothing I can't easily carry" to Alex - never saw a knicknack I didn't like is too funny for words. guess he's compensating for 2 lives of having to live rough and ready :)

I can't believe you ended it with Faramir's sone returning. That's just evil beyond belief. Though my first thought at the green eyes and brown hair was Pippin. But his son -wow. And now you've left us hanging? You are a mean, mean person!
Nonce chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
Interesting to see the arrival of Elboron. At first I thought it'd be Denethor's alter ego at the door. Then when I read it was a boy & he had green eyes, I thought Boromir had an illegitimate son? Or perhaps it was Pippin? But, Elboron - this will definitely shake things up a bit :) I was surprised by the fact that the modern day Elboron would just show up - I would think, with having half the amount of elvish blood than B or F, his experience would be less vivid.

I love that you've had both Ben & Finley remember everything - it DOES make sense since Boromir & Faramir had elvish blood & Aragorn did not. And I always thought that just because Tolkien mentioned Denethor, & even more so, Faramir's fey abilities, does not mean that Boromir didn't have them - just that they may not have been at the forefront of his personality, bit too impractical for him to bother with, I'd guess. So then what about Imrahil?

I'm looking forward to the sequel - thanks! More Ben!
Elenhin chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
Oh, lovely, I love all the suverniers Alex have been buying.

Especially since me and a friend have a private joke concerning Apollo, kinda like the Daisy joke. We owe our gratitude to Merry and Pippin for sharing that piece of information with us.

Though with the most recent movies, should they not have gotten a statue of Odysseus for Ben. That is turning out to be another joke. When we watched National Treasure I kept refering to a certain one as Odysseus. It earned me a queer look or two.

Generally I loved Alex's obssesion with souverniers.

Good idea to bring along water, it would not be well for Fin to get dehydrated considering how that is. It would hit him very hard I think.

I will love to read the rest of it. All those weird statues popping up and scaring Alex's mother, as well as to see what Thiri does with her cowboy. Speaking of witch, is not Boromir a comboy as well, he was in the Big Empty at least. Just saying that because I like Boromir, and you are doing Ben so well, like all the others.

It will be hard to wait and find out more about the 'father,' that was some cliffhanger you left.

Higher then the ships keel in Minas Tirith.

Still that only means it will be a bigger pleasure to read it later. I will be eagerly waiting for the sequel. It will be so great to read about the trip.

One thing that I have been thinking much about is how it was for Fin in the army, before he was taken prisoner. When he was just training. I mean, was he and Ben stationed at different bases or the same, for it kind of sounded as some of their army friends were the same guys.

I would love to find out some more of that, for there has to be loads of good stuff with that.

Anyway, will be waiting for the next posting.

Kindest Regards, Elenhín
Faceted Mind chapter 17 . 3/4/2005
You're forgiven now you' ve told us there will be a sequel and ficlet. This was a lovely way to end, cliffy or no, and i can't wait to see where we're going next.
The Little Green Imp chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
You updated! Nice. What a lovely reunion, for the three of them...i think it's funny Boromir and Faramir push through so much to Ben and Fin. But what's up with Aragorn? Waiting for more.
athelas63 chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
ahh, this was very nice - lovely to see Boz & Faz together! Poor Ben, tho- it was hard on him! Nice to see Fin a little more trusting with Alex, and all his loving family, of course. THAT said - the family is beginning to overwhelm me! I need a score card! (yes, I see you GAVE me one!)

Lovely
malti chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
I like your story, I really do. I like Thiri, even if she is a bit weird! You have some great ideas, you really show a huge range of emotions throughout. Looking forward to the next chapter/s so get writing!