Reviews for Dual! WTEL: Ageless Souls: No Turning Back
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hey, we've been patient, but now we're just shy of 5 FRICKIN YEARS! FIVE YEARS MAN! There's limits to people's patience.
Starfire99 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I'm hoping that's not the end of the story and it's just a preview of what will be in the ending.

Now as for the last 8 parts, they are very good. They've filled my longing for the sequel to Dual! that was planned but never happened. But you seem to have left out all the best parts of Kazuki and Mitsuki S's relationship. It jumps from them finally getting together, to them being engaged, to them being married for 2 years and nothing about what happened in between.

I feel there should have been more lead-up to the Ageless Souls storyline. It's a good story, but I have no idea why they are fighting. Plus, when we left off, they had all just blasted off into space and now Kazuki and Dee are fighting Mitsuki Rara and Mena. It's a great idea for a story, it just needs to be fleshed out more and much more of the background needs to be given.
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This is by far one of the best Dual Fanfics I have ever read. Keep it up. This is amazingly done. 10 out of 10
aLc chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I just finished watching the series myself, and instantly had to jump on to try and find some fanfiction. Your series is perhaps the best and longest series I have yet to find on Dual. And I sincerely hope you plan on finishing off atleast this last series at some time. Keep it up for all us Dual fans.
Jts016 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Nice story, written very well. Kept me interested the whole way through. Kinda wished you didn't change sweet innocent Dee, but it's your fic and it plays with the story quite well.

Rating: 9.5 out of 10
AlaricJhaYuka chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Yet another job well done for CoHugh. Congratulations, my friend, your have a nice series running along here.

Four stories down...any more to come?
JWM chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Liked it, please update.
jeremy chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Hey i love dual and i cant wait untill you finsh explaining what happen to Mitsuki Rara and the rara trio. keep up the good work
Darkness'Shadow3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Me likey. I love dual and u have got to be one of the best writers for dual! Keep writing my friend, and people will come...
Sabaku no Zak chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I LOVE DUAL! I can't beleive they actauly put it up. I've been with for a while, and I must have past over this for a few weeks. Do you happen to know who suggested this anime to , or how to do it? Any way I love the fic so far keep up the good work.