Reviews for Clash
XTomoyoX chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Yamato needs to be w/Taichi 3 I know this story is old, but I think it is amazing & I would love to read more of it :)
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Enjoying the story so far and hope you decide to update it. As for who I want Yamato to end up with? TAI! TAI! AND DID I MENTION TAI! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
It will be better if it had daikeru.
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
AGH! MUST HAVE NEXT CHAPTER! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE AND NOT WAKE UP TO BEING HANGED UPSIDE DOWN WITH YOUR OWN BEDSHEETS TIED AROUND YOUR ANKLES, I SUGGEST YOU POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Tai: Question.
Matt: What would that be?
Tai: Who gave her the sugar?
Matt: Either T.K or Kari...
Dark Sorcerer of Fire chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
hello mr. writer lugga!

well I'm new in fanfiction...but i've already read 100 stories of taito and yamachi...and your fanfic "clash" is one of my favorite...hope you update this sooner...

I'm so exited...
NearTheEnd chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Okay, now I know this story hasn't been updated in 3 years and all, but it really is a great story and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I urge you to continue you it, because a story with over 200 reviews NEEDS to be updated! I loved the little fight between Daisuke and Shiro, mainly because it added to the tension. And I just LURV DaiKen. Now, the other main focus for me was the Isao and Tai "battle" going on. I agree that Tai should win, but Isao should have his moment. Just let him realize that it's over, let him have his closure. Poor Matt would be so much happier if he could just be with Tai. And so, with much hope, I shall end this review. PLEASE don't give up on this story, because it's at a HUGE cliffhanger and the suspense just happens to be bothering me. Much luck to you, and I hope to see an update soon!
GFHU chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
TAI
Pellucid Otiose chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG! You have to finish it! I vote Taichi! Taichi is like the most awesomest person alive and you have to make him get Yamato cuz thats just how amazing Taichi is, lol. Like seriously though Taichi should get him, oh and incase this wasnt already implied... I. LOVED. THE. STORY. (so far that is cuz you've yet to update and finish it, gr) So update plzz! And Taichi should so get him!

::~Pellucid Otiose~::
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
aw man! you have ended it in the worst possible place EVER!

therefore you have to make it up to me by finishing it soon please because it is very good.I've really enjoyed reading it. Please keep it up!

Sun Knight chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
good story
Buta chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
Please Update! The sory's so nice!Oh and I vote for Taichi!
yamasgurl chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
hey i've been reading this fic for years (since it came out) and i love it. plz update just another chapter is all i ask. i hope yama gives isao (kinda feel sorry for him) a bit of a chance but doesn't forget tai. plz plz plz add another chapter in 06 or 07 but don't forget the fic!
ShirleyBlack chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
AH!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING ALL 12 CHAPTERS! AND I REALLY MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENES NEXT!

Daisuke and Ken are so cute!

Oh and Yamato should be with Tai! [No question there ... .]
KalesJ chapter 12 . 7/23/2006
Oh wow, this is really great! It's a shame you haven't updated in so long! I really enjoyed reading this though!
Dragonborncrystal chapter 12 . 2/9/2006