Reviews for Accepting
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Kagura seems like a psychopath, but her concern in the final two episodes did get me thinking. Still, even though the anime didn't explore it, the boar's supposed feelings for the cat only stemmed from using him to alleviate her own misery. Isuzu - the horse - knew something was up the whole time. At least Kagura realized this and let Kyo go, though she still cares for him at least as family. That would've made a pretty good Season 2 ep had the anime been continued.
Melodysmilesalot chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
oh, that was really pretty like how it was written, and you have a really good way with putting a characters emotions into a story, and making it life like. Its really really good.
prettypinkpeacock chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
this is rely gud. is it a one-shot? i feel SO sry for kagura! if u continue this, or make a sequle, wud u make it kyoxkagura?
Ariyana chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Hm, well that was interesting but personally I think it is kind of out there. I mean about the three of them sleeping in Tohru's room. I know they are close but not that close. At least not yet. The description was good and the tone you set was very compelling but I really think your principle players were out of character. Now could I see Yuki, Tohru and Kyo falling asleep downstairs yes definitely. Kagura and Shigure were in character though.
krenya-alenak chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Um...I haven't seen that last two episodes, but I know a bit about them. But this just confused me. What happened at the end of this? The description is very good, though.
rabbitTsukino chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I liked the emotional discretion. The spelling and grammar is also very good.
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
_ I HATE TOHRU! HATE HATE HATE! she has no personality, she fake, and some sorta human doll! I HATE HER!

ITS SOO UNFAIR! KAGURA AND KYO SHOULD BE A COUPLE DAMMIT!

btw this short ficlet is really well written... i feel so bad for kagura..i really like kagura cuz she's cool and strong and uber cute..unlike tohru whos just fake! ARGH! HATE TOHRU!

;; anywho very very nice fic i hope you write more soon!
MangaCoonGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
it's realy good is it a one-shot or is there going to be more... if there is more write it soon!