Reviews for Rinse
kitty-kat12 chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Oh, wow. How are the elders going to prove that Seth is innocent without revealing their secret? Does Lucius know about the secret? Has Ivy told him?
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I like it. Are Lucius and Ivy going to make an appearance?
WhenILookAtTheStars chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
wow this is awesome, i mean really good. you've captured the aptmosphere of the movie and put it in words. PLEASE continue! I love Seth so far, hes my favorite, and nothing bad had better happen to him! or I'll just have to cry!
jessclifton chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
I can't believe Brennan would accuse his cousin! Update soon please :)
M. D. Jensen chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Oh... enteresting. Please go on with this, it's really getting good! (Not that it wasn't before, but now it's even better... eh, you know what I mean.)
Jack E. Peace chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Oh boy, another chapter and a very good one at that. I hope that Ivy makes an appearance soon, because what is "The Village" without Ivy Elizabeth Walker? Anyway, this was a great chapter; you're already building the suspense. I wonder if the Elder's murdered that person (I wouldn't put it past them) or if there really is something in the woods... I can't wait to find out. And, you are my hero for using Ashlee Simpson in the beginning! Isn't she just the greatest singer, I absolutely love her CD! And, thanks so much for the very kind review for my latest "Day" story; too bad you've only seen the movie once...I'm trying to get to see it for the ninth time...anyway great chapter, I love it! Update very soon.
jessclifton chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hey I'd like to see more!
lonerloserwolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
i love this idea...and the movie was good...but it felt like the ending was too open...so i like the idea u have...keep writing
crazyspittingcat chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This is really good, please keep going on with your story, i really like it...your description of lily was very beautiful, update soon!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
enteresting... please continue. btw, there's a specific category for the village now. :)
EmoStarlette chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow, this is really interesting. I didn't really enjoy the village, but I like the idea you've got here. Please keep writing!
Mari chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This was such a tease! lol please write more! i love where your going with it.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
So you're not dead! I was getting worried when you stopped updating the wonderful Sam and Laura story ;) Anyway, I love "The Village" and I love this story so far. I like how Lilly is like Lucius, which makes me wonder if her brother will be like Ivy. Ivy was my favorite character, not like you care but just for the record. Okay, this is such a great story so far, so I hope you update soon; I was thinking about writing a longer "Village" story as well, but I'm still working out the details. I'm glad your story is the first multi-chapter one. Update soon!