Reviews for PoDunK
Bustahead chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
Thank GOD you're always writing. Where would us Yaoi fans be without ya?

reading other yaoi fics sure, but it wouldn't be the same!
Bustahead chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
Poor Sidney...I mean Cid. (coughs uncomfortably as she gets glared at by an irate Cid)

At least he's been "arrested" by the Turks. Never thought I'd see a friendship between him and the Turks. Which reminds me...

what would happen if Vincent was ever recognized by the Turks of today and was forced to join? How would he screw up his missions? ANYWAY

must read on.
Bustahead chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
(covers mouth in shock)

RENO! POOR POOR RENO!

I can't help but feel sorry for him.

I also can't help but think about the Renal capsule whenever anyone mentions the name Reno. Damned Biology
Bustahead chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
Yep yep, still seeing very scary resemblances to my family in here, except without the Southern accent, that's replaced by broad Indian accents.

Poor Reno!
Bustahead chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Have you been reading Vgcats?

Because...(grins)

ANYWAY

I'll let you see for yourself if you haven't E mail me and I'll give ya a link.
Bustahead chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
(giggles)

Sounds quite as mad as my own family, but I'm not about to divulge in that.

Maybe it's because I'm British or because I'm living under a rock, but does the title PoDunk have any significance?
Konie Hime chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
XD Great ending MRE. Can't wait for more stories from you. Good to see you working on New Life again too. I'd like to read more of Mako Red Eyes though. *pokes*
FFlove190 chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
It is just lovely! Heh, that was funny... and sweet... poor Reno... HAH!
FFlove190 chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! *jumps up and down* That was rather strange... anyhoo... I liked-ed it! Heh, I have wondered too... So, he lives in Midgar or Rocket town? Yes, an utterly pointless question. I know.
ladybonerfarts chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
*chokes on soda*...Dear sweet cheese! A very good story, if I were there, booze would be my best friend, and I myself would be a chainsmoking jerk. Hehehehe.
wolfwood11 chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
Hahaha, that was priceless. Wonderfully entertaining fic, and just so dam funny! _~
Sulphurya chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Hee hee! Had to love it! Funniest thing I've read in a long time! Cid, Reno and Rude all in character, and hillarious situations made it superb! Keep it up! And more Cid!
wolfwood11 chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
Ahahahahaha! OMG Poor Reno! That's hilarious. OMG you have to update soon, this is so hilarious. Hahahaha! _
Konie Hime chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
Its scary knowing that some of this is true. XD
FFlove190 chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
My god! That was funny! Heh, heh. So very funny. I like how you torture Reno! He's an idiotic red-head, no?