Reviews for Good Morning, Sunshine
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
great story please write a sequal chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
now THAT pairing is interesting... but I like it... I was never one for literary or at least not the pathetic ones where jess runs after rory for years and madly loves her... is there any sequel coming up?
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i love this! very unique, love the pairing. write more if you can!
Miguel chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
1st off : got no real addy to get back to at

2nd: lovt the sory...funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
i think jess and louise would make an awesome couple, could you write something else with them two?
Erin chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
aww Lee. i love it. so refreshing. not that i don't love all your other stories b/c i do. *nods*

i hope you continue it! :)
Karina chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I like the direction this fanfic is going and some of the ofther people at the ORG forum (its a gg foum ) love your fanfics es pecially the Orange Soda will never let you down...that was graet!...and so is this so far...keep upi the good work!
Angel72418 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I love all of your stories, and this one seems like it's going to be really awesome...UPDATE!
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
You know I like the idea of Louise and Jess. So write another part! I insist. *nods*
smile1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004

This was a very amusing chapter and I'm kind of hoping that you'll turn this into a fic because the pairing in this chapter really interested me and hasn't been used many times before.

Bye, smile :-)
Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Nice story :), very original!
miloaddict chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Louise taking advantage of Jess...cracks me up!

This was very amusing...great job!
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
:O:O:O:O louise? louise? grr...gunna stab you with my fork!
enigmatic darling chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I've seen Jess/Louise art. But no Jess/Louise fic. Until now. It was interesing, original, funny as usual. I enjoyed it. I loved seeing Jess so awkward; confused, Louise being... herself. It's a nice, amusing combination.

I really loved his line: "I have friends?" LOL.

Hope to see more from this fic. :)