Reviews for But It Went Beep
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love it! Absolutely hilarious! Poor Daniel! Wonderful story!
None99 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This is one of the cuter stories I've read! Many thanks for making it available. I've added it to my favorites.
Vivid Dreamer 18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This is pure evil. :)
Fawna chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
that was so funny! I love it! It was all very IC. And Daniel was so funny!
Amaunetx chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
- eats Almonds - Ah yes, the fairy cake. Did anyone eat it though? - shifty eyes - Very nice.
gothangelgirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
OH MY STARS!

You almost got me kicked out of the internet cafe with this little tale here. I was laughing so hard that apparently I was distrubing the other customers.

Needless to say I *LOVED* it. Oh wow and I can just picture it all in my head. *GRIN*

*chuckle snort chuckle*

Hands down my favorite line has to be "Do you wax?"

Once again, I totally loved the story.

Keaira
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
That was hilarious! Poor Daniel. I was expecting someone to take a spit-take when they him. Great job.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Very funny, loved the Cake refrance. [Douglas Adams rules]. You should post a follow up with many more Hitchhicker refrances. Poor Daniel, having to go through the gate almost naked...

~Sethoz
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Great story...is it done? Is there perhaps more? What does Fraiser think about all this? It would be funny to find out! /Please/ continue!
Trunks Ichijouji chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
No clothes? That's certainly different, and a naked Daniel makes for a funny story.
Katerina chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This line absolutely made me ROFL:

"He could wait like this until the cows come home, the goats drop dead, and Anubis fries himself in a sun."

Great job. Very hilarious.
NG chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hehe
KimNYC chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I like, I like

Very Funny, I could totally see Daniel losing his clothes on a mission.
Holly chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
"But it went Beep". LOL, I so loved this one. Course you got Daniel naked, extra browney points for that. :)
spacemonkeylover chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow-loved the story-loved Danny naked-love Douglas Adams.

You're a star-write more