Reviews for We Shouldn't
loliconlover chapter 6 . 3/16
Very good story! Love the pairing, it was great.
SunnyDe chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
You should finish this! It's really good!
bloodlinenaruto chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
update i must know what happens
kuromi123 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
I loved it, it was amazing XD
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww, I love the Inu-San pairing so much and this made my love for the pairing grow, if only because i like Koga and Kagome together XD
feedthegrimmjows chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Love this fic. Amazing work!
meowface111 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
...wow.

First off, I, like you, was active on this site about 5 years ago (god has it been that long? I'm dating myself) and then became inactive with that whole life thing getting in the way. Out of pure curioisity and boredom as I sit in my apartment now living on my own going to university, I came back to check out this corner of . Having written my own inusan stories, I figured I'd pay homage to the pairing that took up a lot of my time as a teenager haha.

Trying to find a good story with these two star crossed characters was always hard even in the old days, but I came across your story. I read the first chapter yesterday and was so happy that I actually remembered reading this a long time ago, but I remembered you never finished it even though this was pure gold. You should have seen my face when I saw the NEXT button at the end of chapter 3. :) and when I realized you updates in 2012, I knew this story was finally finished. I was up till the wee hours of last night and after a few hours of sleep I continued reading this until I was done.

And again...wow. Your writing became even better with your absence, and it was already so fluid and engaging. The story between Sango and Inuyasha is exactly how you described it, hesitant and yet daring and sexy. Inuyasha sounded like a dream the way you described him, and Sango was perfect in her take no prisoners attitude. I love that. I love you. Wait- no- yes. Okay.

Anyway this is great and you're great, thank you for coming back to this site and finishing this beautiful work :) made my day!
Rakaia The Dragon Duelist chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow not a bad intro, not a bad intro at all. I actually like the interaction between the characters. I feel sorry for Kagome though, miroku not so much, but yea I do feel sorry for Kagome.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely love this fic, and I know I've already reviewed once, but I just wanted to tell you that you're a great writer, I've always been fond of Sango. She's my favorite character. But where's Shippo?
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love alternate pairings especially Sango and Inuyasha, and I like the thing going on with Kagome and Miroku. I like the story, it's kinda cute it ya think about it. But my only question is: where's Shippo?
mmmloops chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Me likes. :)
Haphazard Snow chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
I just loved this fic. I think you did an awesome job writing the InuSan realtionship and I hope to read more from you soon!
sunflowerseeds chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
awesome story loved it wished it was longer,but hey what can you this coupling,they need more lovin hahaha, just gonna tell myself they got married and had inubabie boys gahahahahaha,maybe oneday youll write more inusan in a au that would totally be baby!hahhaha like i said awesome story!peace!XD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
i love paramore and this story
James P. Darcy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A HUGE thank you to everyone who's reviewed! For those who are curious, I do have a Sango/Kouga idea in the works. Although I'm currently a bit busy with the other stories I have going. Feel free to check those out too, if you're interested.

Thanks again, guys! xoxo