Reviews for We Fools Who Fall in Love
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
how...amazing. Almost no flaws! XD
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
amazing. Celia's depresion flow nicely in the story. and I like that you put this kind point of view since I rarely read something like this. and it did bring great effects.

and good developments on characters. everything seemed to be real and about how everything could change drastically because a person left you-it was totally brilliant. once again, amazing story. thanks for the great read I had. keep on writing! ;D
Quirke chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aw.. so sad :( So well written - well done!
MistressLeia24 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This. Is. Awesome. 'Nuff said. I love how you described her feelinga and how you made her hint on everyone else after the death. Fantastic! Hopefully all of your reviewers, cluding me, see more like this from you because it is awesome!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
...Wow...

Beautiful. Excellent. Mind-blowing. Emotional. The list goes on and on. God, I love this story. Do you have any IDEA how hard it is to find stories like this nowadays? You, my friend, are brilliant.

Favorited, C2ed, and generally adored.
Fairy Friend chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This was beautifully written! Everything was well-structured, and it was nearly flawless! (If not... it WAS flawless!) Congratulations on a wonderful fic, and a job well done!
Kirjava Deamon chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wonderful...
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
wow that was great. er I'm a bit confused, was Nami Jack's wife? Well anyways it was still great and the point of view is from Celia right?
Krazie4Christ chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This is like, by far, the best thing I've read in the past few months. By far, your best work. It's truly, truly perfect. The characters are portrayed without fault, especially Nami. Also, the main character Celia was absolutely flawless. The way you told the story allowed me to easily relate to each person. Sad, angry, empty. . .It will take a few minutes to shake the feeling. I'm blown away. I mean, I actually FELT this burning anger at Jack for breaking everybody's heart without apology or allabi (sp.).

This small story was totally incredible: one I'll be remembering from time to time. I'll probably return to read it again. Marvelous work!
Daisy-Bean chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
This was a great story. I got a little confused about who was the speaker at first, and I didn't quite get who was married to Jack. Keep up the good work!
Rocker-Stimpy chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow. That was nice... I did think it was Nami speaking at first, but then, not many people have Celia speak so intelligently... gah, you know what I mean. Good job. _
Jersey S chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Just as I expected when I saw your name. Wow. Perfect title there. Hope to see more Roses and Wine soon too. (damnit, can't help it if I'm addicted!)
Jay Bird12 too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This as really good! Sad...but good ) I liked it a lot!

*faves*
Ironhide chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I really like this. Its well written and well thought out.
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh, deep. That was very deep. You left we in awe. It's too bad that this is just a one-shot though. I'd have liked to see this go on, it could have developed into a great story. But who cares what I think, all that really matters is that this was a job well done. Congrats.