Reviews for Forgive Me
Tamara chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I felt this was a very powerful story. I've read it again and again and I think you really captured Marik's personality. I also love how you made him blank out when his dark side took over, and still making the whole thing make sense. Awsome story!
sweetiepie08 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love that you can write both anrgy Marik and normal Marik so well. Nice.
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw! I absolutely love it. I must thank you for being a good author who truly understands the depth of Rishid and Malik's relationship. It's so cute!
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! Loved the unstable Marik, and I loved the brotherly love thing you've got going on. You don't see enough non-romantic love anywhere, much less in fanfiction. Thank you for helping this situation by writing such a wonderful story.
moggies chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So freakin adorable. You really got their personalities. )
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
LuckyLadybug, I don't know who the heck you are, but you are AWESOMELY, AWESOME AND REAK OF AWESOMENESS! I love all your Ishtar sibling fics, they are so cute! I was wondering if you have sibling(s) yourself that you hold dear...I do, that's why I like your stories so much! That and the fact that you are the only person in the world that actually seems to write good Ishtar sibling Fan Fic!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw~ That was sweet.
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww...I love the Marik x Odion brotherly relationship. It's so cute and you write them so well!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Once again you made me cry. But I like to cry while I read. It means an author has done their job; bringing out emotion for the reader to feel. I liked the idea that it was a dream/ memory and how it was brought to a nice close. Sibling cuteness was wrell done, as always.

elvenrarehunter chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This is superb! You are an excellent writer. I wish I could write as well as you. This is excellent. I love your style.

iCraft chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
AW! That is so CUTE! I luvs it!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Bwahahahaha...fluff. _

Ooh, Battle City fluff...

Ooh, Yami M's voice is all reminding me of Pet and stuff...

Aww, of course Rishid wouldn't leave him! ;_;

Mm, so cute. _

*continuing to beat up Yami M for being mean to Marik and for screwing up Angelfire* XD

Aww, Daisy, a lovely insight to Marik and Rishid's bond, as always *grins and skips off to write my flashback thing!*
Clydelle Eucharistia chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Larisha chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
was sucha good sibling fluffy...*wipes tear*I wonder why malik was dreaming about that,anyway?
person chapter 1 . 8/3/2004