Reviews for What Was Once Lost Is Now Found
Kristy Himura chapter 28 . 1/8/2011
Yay I got to read it all. Love it! Maybe a continued of this story? I wouldn't mind reading it.
InspireInspireInspire chapter 28 . 2/15/2007
I realize this fic was made a while ago but I decided to read it so I could understand your second fic that I believe relates to this one. Anyway good job, I'm on to your other fic now.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 28 . 6/17/2006
you ended it suddenly but it was still good
Darkened-Storm chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
good fic
VGMaster04 chapter 28 . 5/9/2005
This was good. The jealousy plan never seems to work. I enjoyed reading this fic.
JOY.O chapter 28 . 5/7/2005
THIS STORY IS OFF THE FLIPPIN CHAIN IT'S SO CUTE AND I FEEL IN LOVE WIT THE PAIRING TYKA 4 LIFE!
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 28 . 5/1/2005
Can you quickly do a epilogue and explain what happens when Tiffany gets her whole memory back, and what happens after all this, and about Danny and Kara (only a little). And about what Rei and Kenny feels all about this, and have Rei paired up with Tala or something.

PLEASE!

-takes a deep breathe-

PLEASE!

And please answer this review!

Thanks...

And can you comment on what I've written?

_
Murasaki Lumi chapter 28 . 4/30/2005
Aw!

Sweet ending mate! _

Loved it, loved it, loved it!

You/Kai fic fan

P.S Sorry about yesterday, internet stuffed completely, wouldn't work this morning either!(

But it works now!

Thank god!D
bottlecaps chapter 28 . 4/30/2005
good story. i liked it, especially the tyson kai relationship. i'm a big fan of those. have any more stories i should know aboput?
RoseOfSharon28 chapter 28 . 4/30/2005
bravo bravo! great story! ttyl byebye

~Sharon
squizz chapter 28 . 4/30/2005
aw, cute. but you cant just end it there! you can't, well maybe you can but thats besides the point... well er bye great chappie o

~x~
FirieGurl chapter 28 . 4/30/2005
oh wow that was good way to end the chapter they are both so cute hope you had more idea with Tyka in the future
Murasaki Lumi chapter 27 . 4/29/2005
Nice chap man!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

You/Kai fic fan
squizz chapter 27 . 4/28/2005
aw poor Rei, lol. UPdatE. u lost ur inspiration!somethink REAL bad must of happened 4 dat to happen, cos i was 4eva waiting for this 2 b updated
XxVampireluvaxX chapter 27 . 4/27/2005
(SQUEALS!) That was so- adorable! I nearly screamed when I read this... Great work as always! HURRY AND UPDATE! (high recommends)