Reviews for Figuring It Out
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
awwww :) hehe cute. i loved it, it was sweet. goodluck with your future writing. Ciao. Xo, Sheridan.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
This story was fairly interesting. I enjoyed the suspense of not knowing who the father was. While there is still room to grow, I'm sure you've done as much since this was written a million years ago.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
shurashur09 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
I was voting for Lucius...
NakedKing chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
AW CUTE!
Udumuhv chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Absolutely super!
Hermione Jean Potter chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
When are you going to post the sequel?
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
This was an AWESOME fic!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Nice starting chapter. UNfortuently my sister needs the copmuter for school work and I have to read the rest later. CAnt wait!
vivelabookworm chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Wo! I love this fic! You are awesome! ] Can I say you are the master of suspense? God in Heaven the whole way through the last chapter, I'm practically screaming "Who's the daddy?" at my computer, which got me some pretty weird looks from my family. But anyway, this is so amazing! ]
Carol J chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
That was very sweet.
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be but to me, this story is so funny, I love it so far
wolf'sdaemon chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
Lovely! Although at first i hoped the father would've been Lucius, I'm glad it tturned out to be Severus. It was such a beautiful fic to read! It sure is one of my favourites. :) Great job at writing it!

Alex
SaradocCraver101 chapter 10 . 9/24/2005
I love it. _
reader chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
very sweet ending. I'm glad Sev was the daddy. I really enjoyed your story, sorry I didn't review until the ensd.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 10 . 4/17/2005