Reviews for Hoping Not Knowing
DoubleVictory chapter 32 . 11/17/2006
How very disappointing! The whole time I thought she'd end up with Bruce since that is what the summary gave the impression of.

I just wasted two hours of sleep...
Turbs chapter 32 . 9/17/2006
Yuck, not Amy any David! Why don't you want Amy and Bruce together. I can't imagine Amy with David.
Stine chapter 32 . 1/29/2006
That was a really crappy ending! I read ALL of this because i thought it was a bruce/Amy story.. you might wanna do something about that.
calmarie chapter 31 . 8/28/2005
Well I am thrilled you updated your story but I am sad the story is almost over. I miss Judging Amy so much - such a shame it was cancelled. Keep up the good work.
Smackalicious chapter 27 . 5/15/2005
OMG, yes, that was awesome. How perfect! While I can't really see Bruce singing at a karaoke bar, OMG, the song. I am in love with him myself. *sigh*
Smackalicious chapter 26 . 5/15/2005
Amy, Amy, Amy. Just pick Bruce already. Sheesh. She's being a little...promiscuous with her actions. First she's with David, then with Bruce, when she should only be w/ Bruce...Anyways, it's your story. I'll shut up.
Smackalicious chapter 25 . 5/15/2005
Wow. I love Rebecca. That was super cute. I love how she added on the part about finding something really cool for his birthday. Aw.
Smackalicious chapter 24 . 5/15/2005
My poor Bruce! I'm in pain here! This is painful for me to read...I'll keep going, though, just skimming over any graphic Damy parts there may be...I can survive.
Smackalicious chapter 23 . 5/15/2005
Ooh, interesting. Go Bruce is all I have to say, lol.
Stephanie chapter 30 . 5/8/2005
I love your story! Keep the chapters coming.
Valya chapter 30 . 5/6/2005
It is definitly cruel to end it here! Pity that your free period was over!

I love AmyDavid stories. It's sad that there aren't too many.

I hope you'll update your story soon.
calmarie chapter 30 . 5/5/2005
What a way to end it - ARGH! That was awesome. I hope you update tomorrow!
calmarie chapter 29 . 4/16/2005
OMG - I almost fell off my chair when I saw you updated. You made my day. Thank you so much!
Smackalicious chapter 22 . 3/1/2005
LOL, I love those three girls. And I also enjoyed the Amy and Vincent thing at the beginning. Cute.
Smackalicious chapter 21 . 3/1/2005
OMG, this is so fabulous. Does that comment about asking a stranger and having them most likely say to forget about Bruce mean that she really DOES want to be with Bruce? Man, I am just as confused as Amy. You're doing a really nice job of writing this, though.