Reviews for I Will Find You
Eilinora sedai chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I could read this story a thousand times and never get sick of it. It seemed very well thought out. I loved it! Please keep writing Lan Nynaeve ff!
Me again chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
When u say that he taked cear of the warders with some crossbow arrows, it is not possible.. becasue its take a long time to reload a crossbow, and after the first shot, the warder would have gone stright for him,and killed him instantly..
Me chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Trollocs, Myrdraals, and all shadowspawn, can not go through a agte, without dying... That is the idea behind the deathgates, which Rand uses.. if it was possible too get shadowspawn thorugh gates, the Dark one would been victorious without no doubt.. and if it is possible.. why dont they come through gateways inside the city?
HMSFalcon chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
Sorry, but I just read the reviews you've got and saw that you were from Norway. We are as good as neighbours. From different countries, but anyway! Am I the only one from Sweden in this place? Your story reminds me of a son called Always there by Secret Garden.
HMSFalcon chapter 17 . 5/1/2010
Good story. A pitty you won't make another story, or sequel, but after what has happened to her it would might be a little stupid to create more misery. Please do not feel offended and... forgive my spelling.
Beccabus chapter 17 . 10/13/2009
Lovely, as always!

What a beautiful story!
Doobie78 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Isn't Tuons mother (the Empress) dead along with her entire blood line excluding Tuon herself? That makes Tuon the Empress. Also, Tuon and Mat said the necessary words to be married toward the end of book 11 so they're not engaged, they are in fact already married. Or are you just being creative? Not trying to critisize, just curious.
discordchick chapter 17 . 6/23/2009
Thank you :) I agree with your sentiments that it didn't truly seem finished. It does now and this chapter is the most beautiful one I've read. You are a phenomenal writer who constantly keeps me entertained by the rereading of these stories and I appreciate it very very much. Best of luck to you in everything else! 3
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 17 . 6/22/2009
Thank you Neela! I have fond memories of this story. I believe it was among the first I read just after finishing WoT for the first time.

It was so calming, so full of peace. I like how you personified the wind an it's journey. You started this lovely chapter just the way RJ starts the first chapter of all the WoT books. Fitting. Although it's the end of the story, it marks a beginning.

Thanks for including what's been happening with everyone else!

Heheh, Queen el’Nynaeve the Gentle. You can take the wisdom out of the village, but she'll never change. Helping others will always be important to her. It's one of the reasons why she agreed to study at the tower.

You've done a wonderful job with the imagery, describing the house, the crib, and the boys' looks. It's easy to see what life has been like since Lan's return. Oh, and I can't stop laughing at how Sharina manages to handle Nynaeve! Who would have ever thought? If anyone could, it would be Sharina, former matron of a large family, and the perfect example for novices and accepted. I feel bad for those boys, they won't get away with much.

Aww, how sweet, she clutches his pillow, sending him her love. Is their anything sappier? (In a good way!)

It's good that Lan took Nynaeve to her former home. She needed closure...So the cloak actually looks like a cloak? If I remember correctly, Nynaeve was always terrible at sewing. Like a proper soldier, Lan keeps his love close to his heart, especially with a battle looming.
TERMINATE chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I don't ever remember stumbling across this, but I'm so glad that I have now!

Enjoying everything so far - moving onto chapter 2 in just a minute...

As for the challenge - GUTTED! Challenges need to come back, we don't have enough of them anymore! I already have 2 fics which might fit the criteria - though I might just write another one, just for kicks, haha (Totally agree with the Lan & the underwear thing! :p)

Anyway, I'll be sure to review as I delve further into this - thanks for posting this!
lioness94 chapter 16 . 11/20/2008
hey,really nice story,good sequel
zebrasdancing chapter 16 . 11/5/2008
i liked it. question. what happened to rand? i kept expecting him to show up. *sigh* oh well. at least LAN is alive! *grins*
Kilian chapter 16 . 10/29/2007
You may not be still receiving reviews but I want to thank you for this great story that I have spent the weekend reading. YOu managed to keep up the suspense and the battle scenes were well worked out. I come from Harry Potter Fan Fiction and (apart from EvilChani) I have been disappointed by the Wheel of Time Fan Fiction. There are lots of one-shots but nothing very long and meaty.

I was convinced through most of the story that Lan was Rhien but then you threw me by putting in the story of Lan and Nynaeve meeting Rhien. Only one thing puzzles me still – why wasn’t Gawyn with Egwene on the trip to Shienar and Malkier?
Ascaisil chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
oh I loves you so much! I was so sad when he died in the first one, and then all the suspense, and I thought it was Rhien too, and then... I loves you. You make me so happy.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
oh I can't believe it's over! You tied up the story in a most satisfactory way. The only thing that could've made it a 100 percent would've been for Nynaeve to get Rand's sight back: although I'm supposing that she will eventually clear away all the fog with that new weave of hers. Thanks for writing this story, it has been one of the best WoT stories I've read and I will always treasure it. May the light illumine you as you spread your wings and fly to the stars.