Reviews for Seasons of Love
Toggstasy chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Dat ending...The truth is hard to swallow when it's choking you, damn...Great job though.
anonymous chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
uhmm, it me, the one that reviewed your story recently,uh, i'm sorry but it seems that i reviewed the wrong story, i'm very very sorry, i sincerely apologize for the harsh words. again, i'm truly sorry, i hope that you were not offended..
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
well honestly, i think the earlier chapters were good and i thought Rose would end up with Jack since it was categorized as romance and not Drama, honestly, Nothing Romantic happened, it was more tragic or Dramatic rather than Romantic so be careful next time and be sure you put it in the right category so people won't get the wrong idea.. i do not mean to lecture you,and i'm very much sorry if ever i have offended you with this Review.
Andrea1984 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
It's an interessting story. Rose has to marry Andrew Calvert, to keep Jack's baby and look after his children.

I'm sorry for this short review, but english is not my first language.

I like your fanfiction very much.

Andrea
ittssNikki chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
:O ... I can't believe the ending... I shall scream now. *AHHHHHHHHHHHH!*

Greatly written story by the way! I was just incredibly shocked bythe ending!
Owl of the Moon chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was a great story, with an unexpected plot twist. You coul so wirte a sequel to this!
Hope1494 chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
please please please write a sequel it'll kill me if you dont i'll also give u a great big cookie so please :( (puppy dog pout)
Nadine Dawson chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Verry good,the ending though I am not a fan but very good writing keeps you going.
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 6/28/2007
please write more i love it all and want to know more please
dodilovr7 chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
good story but i didnt really like the ending
dodilovr7 chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
wait i'm confused was she happy to see Jack after six years or did she care
Brix chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
That was a sad ending. have a cookie
I Need More Cowbell chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
I liked your writing in this story, but i agree with TinZu, I didn't like the story line.
Sophinna chapter 11 . 2/6/2006
NO! This can't be happening! I love your writing... So sad... too sad! Please write more you can't stop, I love this story!
stephanie chapter 11 . 1/21/2006
aw this is so sad make them get back together