Reviews for Blood
Kein Sylvan chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
I read the story in 2 days. It was a great lecture. As fan of the FF/AoF/Garou franchise, this story is very loyal to the canon (most part)
I don't want to give a review on each chapter, I'd loved to do that when you were writing the story, but this has more than 5 years finished, so I guess it doesn't matter.
For all, loved the first chapter. I felt sorry for Rock and that he was used by Kain in that way (the Marie trick), but It makes sense that Marie is dead (it would be cooll you explain what Rock remembered the day Marie die/disappeared)
Rock, his persona is likely a sad one (as Dong remarked) but he also got his funny/cool moments, like his neverending shyness, his bad luck at basketball, and his rivalry with Terry (I would loved you exploited this more, but I guess this was more a RockvsKain fiction)
Talking about that, I felt bad for Second South and that somehow Kain won. I mean, he actuallly got his revenge against the Howard legacy, defeated a Howard and nobody could do a thing (except Jennet. That girl owned him at the end XD). Well, I guess this got more realistic, not always the hero won every battle, and Rock used his powers to diminish the second bomb, so I think that count as another victory. The last part of Takuma/mr karate talking to Rock was genious. ;)

For Dong, man, my favorite character on this story. The 'true' hero in this mess (well, no) but he cared about Rock, gave him advice, stopped Rock when he went berserk, allied temporally with an enemy to reach that goal, and gets the girl at the end XD. I would loved to watch an escene of what does the Kimm family thinks about Dong dating a pirate and sexy girl! That chick beat the crap out of any morality of the Kim clan XD, and I'm sure Dong woulld love that XD.

Jae was cool too (but no that coo as his brother), but liked how also you told his story in this fic, also giving him a piece of satisfaction defeating Freeman (and sharing with it Kevin and his dad)

Hotaru was so lovable and was the character who showed more changes (this is a good thing in this story). She mantained strong even with her family problems and her affairs with Rock. Liked the motorcycle part :) I also imagine the Rock/Hotaru as posible pairing, well, it has passed several years since Garou and nothing.
Well, never thought Gato would die too! And his father was also badass, but the fight finished the Hotaru legacy. I reaLly think Gato cares for Hotaru, and its a shame he ended like that. Well, I guess this put more drama here.

For the end, loved the pairings. Terry/Mary, Ryo/king, Robert/Yuri, Andy/Mai. It all ended as it should be XD. Well, I would like to tell more, but this basically the resume. Your story make want to write also my Garou ff (even if the Fatal Fury fandom is kinda dead).
GimmeTehMudkipz chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Well, it's not like Duck King's some sort of wise old Taoist, so there's nothing to worry about.

Intelligently written, with great and deep characterization. The plot itself fits the Southtown universe handily, and the fights are actually fairly well-done. Keep your head up - you're a great writer.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 15 . 5/13/2006
Never think this story isn't good enough. Never.

It's given me a whole new level to strive for in my fanfiction writing, and I'm going to do everything so my story is just as good.

Nice throw-in with Takuma, by the way.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
I'm starting to hate how hard SNK makes their bosses. It makes it utter hell to play through the entirety of the AoF,FF, and KoF series, which I need to do for my fanfiction.

As for the chapter, looks like things are heating up, and Kain has something up his sleeve. Then again, he always does.

Good to have you back among us. :)
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Who cares if the quality has dropped or not? I can't tell anyways and it's still incredibly good!

Yeah... the ages are very troublesome, since if we went correctly, Yuri is older than Mai by a long shot. But this is where artistic license comes in, so you'll be fine.

Another awesome chapter. This will be my inspiration for the Maximum Mayhem story arc when I get to it.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Damn! When Evan Jones told me about this... I didn't think it'd be THIS good!

I might just have to ask you to beta-test when I get to the Rock-centric chapters in my own fanfic. It's called "A Single Decision" and it focuses on what would've happened in the King of Fighters universe if Tung had put a bit more faith in Geese. Right now I'm just wrapping up the King of Fighters '92 tournament and Rock just got born, but I definitly will keep reading this!
FistofNathan chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
That was awesome, I'd express it with more words, but I just spent the last many hours going through the ENTIRE THING!

But it was well done all around, this is how I aspire to write my stories. So yeah, you're my fanfic hero and all that.
34Quetzal chapter 15 . 11/28/2005
I've finished reading your fanfic and I have to say I liked it and I take back everything I said about the whole 'live house' thing. It would sound nice if you could write an alternative ending like what if Rock Howard really manages to smash his uncle's skull and when he regains his composure, I wonder how he would take it after seeing it but it's up to you.

P.S. I seriously think Rock Howard was misinterpreted in the english versin of KOF Maximum Impact video game along with his personality.
Peachrocks chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Hey, there is a mistake in chapter 10 (9 in the story another morning).

When Dong Hwan makes his list of demands the text is all screwed up, just lettin' you know...
Peachrocks chapter 15 . 6/29/2005
*Claps and cheers VERY loudly*

Really cool... umm again. You have put so much effort and write so well, the ending isn't entirely fairytale, the town still got blown up (again) and Gato did die.

I guess I read a lot of stuff that is well... not your standard so I don't notice the lack of plot twists, imperfections as much. The main thing I have is with facts and stuff.

I liked the scene with Takuma and Rock and being in Rock's thoughts in the end, although speaking of Taku, I wonder with the Kof 2003 ending, who attacked him mm...

Anyways, a blooper reel would be awesome... Im likely to reread it, so I look forward to anything else from you oneshot or otherwise. I enjoyed this a lot and I know anybody who read it did as well...
Peachrocks chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
Wow, what an ending. I mean it was all piecing it together so it wasn't like a surprise but I knew Kain had one last card to play but nobody knew what it was except Goto and Kain.

Of course though Kain AGAIN uses the standard bad guy, 'oh i'm going to lose so let's use the self destruct button' system.

I didn't think you'd kill off Gato though, although it was clear some time back you didn't want an entirely rosy ending so a few things had to give, I personally agree.

Look forward to you finishing this all off, and rough edges... again I can't really say I noticed. So for the countless time I've said this... nice work.
SakurAsAsamiyA chapter 14 . 6/4/2005
Wow, that WAS a long chapter but it was a REAL GOOD one. Freeman's dead! YAY! I mean, NOO! I don't know, I have mixed feelings about this guy. Great chapter as usual! Bye!

I'm running out of things to say...aiee..._
SakurAsAsamiyA chapter 13 . 5/16/2005
Hi! I didn't get a chance to review the previous one but I did read it and this chapter too.

I love how you wrote the fight between Kain and Rock as well as Goto and Gato. Wow...o.O FREAKIN' COOL.

It seems that Dong Hwan and Jenet are building something between them...(relationship? o.o Haha, just saying. P)

I wonder what's next now, can't wait for the next chapter! _ Hopefully, I'll make time to read and review'em. See you again!
Ramza Lionheart chapter 13 . 5/15/2005
Aw...Over so soon?

What can I say? Fantastic.
Ramza Lionheart chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
I look down on the reviews and I see a lot of people who know me (where you during the days of Swan Lake? -_-)

Anyway, I cant stop to review. Got to read more.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »