Reviews for Ranîmär, Within Truth
elf addict chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hello me again. Love your stories. My other source of Kegolas and Estel is gonE! Aragorn-legolas. . I can;t contact Cassia and Siobhan! Could you please so they know the site is down so they can put it back up? Please. Thank you. P.S. All hail those who love putting Legolas in angsty situations! You and the Mellon Chronicles writers.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Escape my reality chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
ok. there is a WHOLE lotof near death in this fic. its awesome! if you have free time look up on youtube: spamalot: not yet dead. this song was stuck in my hed the pretty much the entire time i was reading this.
Escape my reality chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
well thats deppresing. but it gives morneg more of a reason to attack him over any one else i guess.
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
yes! *shooting arms into the air* yes yes yes yes yes!
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
WHAT THE FUCK! wtf wtf wtf wtf... the idiots. of all the idiotic stupid fing...
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
*wanders in* Well… Have you ever heard that saying about late being better than never? Because I do hope you believe in it… *sheepish* I truly did intend to finish reviewing much earlier than this! Stupid RL. ;-P

Poor, poor Legolas! As if he hasn’t had enough on his mind to keep him distracted, now he’s feeling guilty for not helping his father more! I can certainly understand *why* he might feel guilty over being more worried at the moment over his best friend who can’t decide whether he’s dead or alive… But really, the poor guy! Everything he’s depended on keeps getting turned on its head, he’s been put through an emotional rollercoaster, been in plenty of physical danger, been struggling to keep his life - not to mention his country - from falling to pieces, and his father has been apparently completely insane and more ready to do harm than help anything! It’s hardly surprising he was thinking more in terms of immediate survival than about his father’s emotional state - not to mention the fact that his father’s been rather... hazardous lately, and it’s quite natural for him to not be particularly eager to approach him again!

Oh yipes, what a greeting, though, when he does go to attempt to help his father! Not only does he have to face bewildering, half-recalled memories, and a closed-in, underground space, it’s chock-full of Bengwill, and his father’s determined to burn it! At least Thranduil had FINALY admitted just how evil Bengwill is, though! Erm, even if he is still totally insane, and his methods of eradication… leave something to be desired :-P

The whole situation just has to be absolutely terrifying for Legolas! No matter how old they may be, it’s always horribly frightening for a child to see their parent scared and helpless, and to have no idea how to help them.

Argh! Tis true indeed - no good deed goes unpunished. *sighs* I don’t think those guards could have chosen a worse time to make an appearance if they’d planned it intentionally! *shakes head* This is most definitely *not* Legolas’ day.

Well, it’s extremely late, and I haven’t time for another review tonight - but I will be back to review the other chapters! Heh, hopefully this time *before* a couple of months have passed…

Wonderful chapter!

- Imbecamiel
Felarof chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
OMG! You have no idea how long I've been waiting to tell you how much I love your stories! I first read them on the Mellon-Chronicles, and I missed the sign that said coming to Recently I was checking back to see if you'd put the new one up and saw it! I was so excited! can you please, please, please! Put the next one up! You are a VERY VERY VERY talented author and I have waited forever to hear the next one! You have no idea how much your stories have affected me! I was nearly crying when I read them! PLEASE UPDATE!
HazleSilver chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
*pokes* It is now 2006. So you are obliged to post the new story. Now. Please. You KNOW you want to...yes precsious, yes...
Aswen chapter 14 . 11/15/2005
This is a great story i love it especially the surprise ending, when is Isten coming? Could you please e-mail me when you know?
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
update soon please.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 14 . 5/13/2005
Ahh, once again you amaze me with your amazing story! Lots of angst, pain, memories that cause pain, Aragorn angst (YAY!) and battles and captivity! GREAT JOB! My only complaint is MORE ARAGORN\ARAGORN ANGST please! There is never enough, but this story seemed to focus on Legolas(mostly). Oh, and thankx for finally bringing Elrond to the rescue (sort of.)!

Luv it! Start the next one soon-within the month, maybe?
phoenixfeather4 chapter 12 . 2/17/2005
I hope you update soon. )

Will this problem ever be completely resolved? I think you should try other plots, you've got talent and I'd love to see you try something else.
crazyAZN kid chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
sobs pathetically in front of the computer, then stops, noticing some of the parts are shortcircuting

This is so heartwarming! They all thought Estel was dead and then he was there and-and...

Ok, enough of that, but your stories are very unique and your grammer ain't too bad either. I also respect the fact that you aren't too closely tied to Cassia's and Sio's work like a lot of writers and that you don't overuse some of the LOTR jokes. Can't wait for some of your other fics. I'll count on you to keep me from dying of all the cliche storylines.
Shay chapter 14 . 11/4/2004

Mornaeg's still alive, the beastly thing, and Edren's dead? WA!

and so cruelly too...

man, you've got some serious talent...but i'll only allow you that compliment if you hurry with Istèn! please...i can't take too much angst...and unfortunately, you've stretched my limits...alot...but, in a good way..that's the only way to keep ppl interested...and i must say, these have got to best some of the best fanfix i've read so far *shakes Chloe's hand* well done :D

sequel now, please! :P :D