Reviews for A wedding story: My Haruka and Michiru fanfic
Paola di Roccanera chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
The only "but" is taht I don't think Michiru forcing Haruka to wear a dress. Because she loves her as a tomboy, and that implies "let her wear what she wants"
Em O'Gilt chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ooh I liked this alot! - 3
AshleyKimaruVriskaFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awwww that so sweet y'know you just give me a great idea i guess reading a great story come with a great idea afterward
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Why would you say Rei has experance with weddings?
Water's of Neptune chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I loved the fic it was really good. Please write more.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This story was great. It was sad to think about Haruka's mther not being there but Haruka is right. It was her loss. As for Hanzo finally meeting his granddaughter that was great. As well as Hotaru getting to spend the day with him and Haruka all having a great time. Glad that Michiru's mother was accepting of their realtionship and saw how happy they were. This story really was wonderful. Thanks for writing it.
Lyra14260 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I loved it... though I find that Haruka would have preferred a tux to a dress. And she looks so good in tux... it fits her personality. But great great great!
Not True chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
AW! So cute! _ I loved it! Haruka's dad is a dream parent! Oh I can't wait to find the right girl for me. I just love weddings!
Zhanael chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Dear gods, that fic was so sweet! I really hope my wedding turns out as good as that...

...except for that wench of a woman that calls herself Haruka's mother. Ugh. I really hope my fiance's mother doesn't turn out like that...
Rushingwind chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
How sweet! Ruka's dad is the best papa on earth!

I wonder why Sets force Ruka wearing a wedding dress

Ruka would look great in a tux.

Anyway, I love your story! Hope you have time to continue your writing.
Haruka Akira chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Wow, this's probably the best HxM fic I've ever read. I read it in some web and I can't feed back but now, great !

Nice ! Wonder what'll happen to Ruka's mon ne ? She's stubborn. so nice...except the part that Ruka has to wear a dress. She looks damn better in a tux dude.

Anyway, wanna read more
Saun chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Ok I love love love Hanzo. He is the best papa ever! Great name...great backstory...good papa! Of course this may also tie into the fact that I think Han Solo would have been a good father for Haruka...along time ago in a land far away... BUT anyway. Hanzo is my very favorite Papa of all the H&M fics I have ever read...I keep re-reading this on Hamena Good story!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
That was so so so good I loved what u put in about Ami and Makoto. So sad that Haruka's mom wouldnt come, but who cares! N E ways, excellent fic! Very sweet and cute
Ami Mizuno chapter 1 . 3/17/2004