Reviews for Frozen Twilight
flikaroo chapter 7 . 7/14
Yay, they were able to rescue Leo. Leo walking through walls was an interesting visual, I can only imagine what the brothers faces must have been like, bravo!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
So if Leo kept a diary in the lair, why would it end up in splinters room unless he had grabbed it for sentimental reasons? And if it was already in the lair because Leo was looking for it, why would it have his travel entries in it from when he was gone? Shouldn't it have been with Leo and his other possessions like his swords? I'm so confused!
Teranovia chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Fandombatched chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Emi The Ninja chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
am i the only one who's starting to think that Leo is immortal?

he survives everything! *pick up list on past killing things*

my list is starting to end again*pick up an A4 and tape*

and now i got longer _'

grate job with the story! though i've read it like 1 000 times before fixing account...and im so glad Leo did die...long live Leonardo! (sorry _)
Pchew chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I really like this, for several reasons. One being that Leo abuse is fun, and you do it well. Two: this is a really cool idea. And three: the hibernation thing. Yes I know it's a weird reason, but I always find it interesting when an author gives the boys animal traits. Proof that they may be anthropomorphic, but they're still turtles, ya know? You don't see that often.
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Great job on the story I really liked it a whole lot.
Happybubblex3 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
What the shell?

I find myself liking ALL your TMNT Turtles so far! And this is something that didn't happen before... ever!

But I just love your stories! They got so much fantasy and great ideas with a right amount of sadness and angst !

And this fic was just- amazing! It was totally great!

Leo.. coming and fading away all the time.. smiling sadly... protecting his brothers...

I love it!

You are great (I dunno how many times I have to say it but you are GREAT xD)!

I love how Leo's always coming to protect and/or comfort his brothers... like the first time, he came to protect Raph... or like he comforted Mikey when he was upset... or like he stayed there because his brothers want him to and suffers all the way and becomes a little transculent...

Totally love this story! Very good job! This story is awesome. YOU ARE GREAT!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Wow, cool story. It was funny to see everyone's hands go through Leo. And then to see Leo faze through everything when he was looking for where his diary got put. lol
Dragonrider7 chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Wow that was really cool. I've onle read one of your storieis. Your a realy good writer. Hope you have more!
Tewi chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
aww, how cool! great story!
The Sacred Heart chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
The story wasn't that bad, but I've seen you write better then this. I did like the how you twisted the plot a little. So that's what Twilight Zone meant? I never knew. Anyways, your description wasn't as good as I thought it was, but fine enough to where people would read it nonetheless. I did like how you ended the story with Raph and Leo talking to each other. It was kind of cute. He he!

So keep up the good work!

The Sacred Heart
CelicaChick chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
AWESOME! That's all I have to say. I gave up going to the movies to read this!
chibi nataly chapter 7 . 3/6/2005
eik! I loved it! this was great, good job, you should really be proud of yourself

PrettyMistakes chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
OH, how sweet!

I just LOVE this story! AND I think it is impossible so be critical about this story...well, it's hard for me! :)

Added it to my favorite stories list!