Reviews for Accidentally in Love
Salsagirl chapter 16 . 3/8/2005
WRITE!This is an EXCELLENT story!
Malin chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
Hi! Great story! Hehe...I just got this flashback when I was reading this chapter :) Last year in chemistry, the guy I had a crush on was my lab my. We really messed up... :) Now I know he had a crush om me so thats why he was acting so strange:)Anyway, thanks for a very nice story!

/Malin (Im from Sweden, in case you wonder about my odd name:)
HeyJewel chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
that was so cool how you did that chapter. I had trouble finding it at first, but I eventually got it. The last chapter was really good too. God, I want a kiss like the one Myra got from Sirius. I've had lack of kissing latly and I'm in desperate need of a good one. j/k. Post more soon please!

~Julie
Gin-Juice chapter 16 . 9/8/2004
This story is fantastic, and so sweet. I love it!

Update soon!
Expectance chapter 16 . 9/7/2004
hey, it's not working (
Amara Kemp chapter 16 . 9/6/2004
I found the letters okay, I love to do the same thing, write them with differnt fonts for their handwriting, I wish that they could be posted on fanfiction like that, but oh well, I read your fanfic Friday Night, very, er, interesting, surprised me a bit, but I suppose I'm the only girl out there who's favorite Marauder is Remus, everyone else seems to be Sirius obsessed because as you know he's gotten a online reputation as the playboy. God forbid anyone would dream of liking the traiter, Peter, and no one bothers with James it seems because he's taken by Lily. :)
mackitten chapter 16 . 9/5/2004
Actually, the font is blotchy like that, but it somehow screamed Lupin to me...Perhaps I could have made it bigger for easier reading. They were all saved as gifs though to make for easy loading :)
Je Love You chapter 16 . 9/5/2004
Wow. Interesting, hehehe. Remus' writing looked like it was saved as a GIF though, cause around the characters of his words it was all blotchy. :\ Oh well, anyway, great chapter, and it was interesting to read their letters. Continue, I'll be waiting!
Amara Kemp chapter 15 . 9/3/2004
One word. Complicated. It basically says it all, and I'm tired but really wanted to check my mail.
Expectance chapter 15 . 9/3/2004
aw, that's great, loved that chapter, it was so *sigh* romantic lol, okay so hope to see another chapter soon!
Je Love You chapter 15 . 9/3/2004
Wow, another great chapter! keep up the good work! :D
Je Love You chapter 14 . 9/2/2004
Wow! This is really good so far! :D Please continue! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Expectance chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
Ohh, poor Remus, gosh I feel so bad for him ( Anyways hope you update soon! Bye now P
T. Sornaraugh chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
*gasp*

i like emily for Remus, as a friend! but not as his girlfriend... it doenst fit :(

well anyway update soon i want to know whats going to happen :D
ScaramoucheJay chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
Excellent! This was really well done, not cliched or just an excuse for pretty dress discriptions (which happens far too often in formal chapters). It moved the plot along, and it's nice to see Remus not being over looked all the time for his super sexy friend! Really good, I look forward to your next update!