Reviews for The Hottest Team in Town
Thomas Mc chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I just finished this last part of your nightfall series and loved it. I especially liked the the way you wove the plots of several episodes together in your story. I also liked the way you developed Lois and Clark's relationship. Excellent writing. I look forward to reading the rest of your work.
sealkid3 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
I've read a lot of your stories over the years and since i wasn't really good at writing i never reviewed but now I'm a college student and i have to say you are one amazing writer who has created superman stories that are truly unique and amazing. Thank you for creating these amazing stories that i have enjoyed over the years.
hissy cow chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Well I'm hooked, I hope to see the next story in the future. Great story. Moo Moo Hiss Hiss
Ol' Dandy Me chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I just read this series over the last two days and was quite impressed! I really loved the changes you made to the show's timeline. Reading this felt like watching new episodes of Lois and Clark, which was a lot of fun. I'll be looking forward to your continuation!
nataly chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
This is one of the most brilliant stories that I have ever read. I love how you are able to mix a lot of the original dialogues and plots, but at the same time keep the story interesting and exciting. Great Job.
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Any chance of the sequel to this appearing?
HarbingerLady chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
well, I just read your stories and I must say that they are good. They even averted my attention from the studies I should do since I'm in the middle of my mid-exam.

I've never seen Lois and Clark before, although I know the gist of it, but I must say that your story is very well-written and I like your writing style.

Hope to see more of your stories soon!
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
GREAT WORK PLEASE KEEP IT UP.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
THIS IS A REALY GREAT SERIES.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
THIS STORY IS REALY GREAT.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
THIS IS A GREAT FIRST CHAPTER.
Mirai Catarina chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
This is so well thought out, I wish I had found your stories sooner! I really hope that you continue this series soon!
Poly chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
This is one of the best fics I have read to date. The nightfall series is a great alternate storyline and I liked the early start Lois and Clark have with there relationship. It might be secret for now but Perry suspects something. Interesting to see how many other people might suspect in the future. Jimmy is closest to them so he might notice.

Speaking of Jimmy, does he get to share the by line? He sure has a huge contribution to the investigation. I’m also curious how things will go with Clark’s parents and the two boys. The two of them do need a home and Clark’s parents are the kind of people that could provide that. It might be formalized in the future. Clark did mention he wouldn’t have minded siblings when discussing Lois’s sister.

The globe from Clark’s spaceship isn’t active yet. It should happen soon. I’m not sure how soon after taking it it activated in the original series but it was during the time it was stolen from the apartment. Shouldn’t it have activated by now?

Hope you keep op the good work and I’m looking forward to the fifth story in the nightfall series.
Amber chapter 4 . 8/25/2004